Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The beta cuck every woman wants

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/dating_advice/comments/172m3sp/the_type_of_man_everyone_woman_wants/

I recently met a man near miami area. please believe when I tell you he is perfect, he is the definition of “ a man written by a woman” he is masculine, protective, ambitious, and very wealthy. but he is also very emotionally intelligent, sensitive, emotionally available, and evolved.
he is in love with me, he is pursuing me like crazy. in his eyes I can do no wrong. planning these beautiful romantic dates, and has a notes page where he tracks all the little fun facts I tell him about myself so he can surprise me later.
only problem? not physically attracted to him and we’ve only made out and it was horrible. for me kissing is very important/ tells me everything I need to know. I feel like i’m with my brother when i’m with him and not “my man”

Brutal, it never began for him.

Every woman would be lucky to have you, just not me tee hee :foidSoy::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

He's spending money on her, yet she's leading him on. He should be able to sue for fraud.

he is masculine, protective, ambitious, and very wealthy.
only problem? not physically attracted to him and we’ve only made out and it was horrible. for me kissing is very important/ tells me everything I need to know. I feel like i’m with my brother when i’m with him and not “my man”
redpill copers on suiwatch

Stupid foid blurred her face on a picture but left this old one up

"and very wealthy"

manwallet

Why is she not attracted to this perfect man? I thought it was all about personality amirite?