Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The best/worst subreddit on Reddit: OldSchoolCool.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Obviously fetishizing the past is stupid, but seeing all those important history moments, happy families and friends and all those beautiful girls compared to our hopeless, bitter, individualistic society and all the fat trashy looking women gives me whiplash.

Looks fucking gay. I fucking hate oldfags and old skool fetishists. The only time period I miss is the early 2000s/Y2K.

Obviously fetishizing the past is stupid, but seeing all those important history moments, happy families and friends and all those beautiful girls compared to our hopeless, bitter, individualistic society and all the fat trashy looking women gives me whiplash.

The thing is everyone will say things about how classy people dressed back then and how they didn't act so crude and degrading in public but no one actually wants to go back to doing that.
They romanticize the aesthetic but aren't willing to actually act and have the same views as people from those older times.

Looks fucking gay. I fucking hate oldfags and old skool fetishists. The only time period I miss is the early 2000s/Y2K.

Early 2000s/Y2K still wasn't that good but it was less of a meme world than today.

The thing is everyone will say things about how classy people dressed back then and how they didn't act so crude and degrading in public but no one actually wants to go back to doing that.
They romanticize the aesthetic but aren't willing to actually act and have the same views as people from those older times.

Early 2000s/Y2K still wasn't that good but it was less of a meme world than today.
a) This is really true.

b) its mostly the aesthetics. I yearn for a simpler time. I'd still be incel, but at least the world would be cooler I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back