Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The best ways to contribute to the societal chaos machine?

TheJoker

TheJoker

Captain
★★
Instead of self hating and feeling pity for oneself, it is much better to contribute to the chaos machine. You can do this in a number
of ways;

1. Chad fish: the mechanics of the chad fish are that you want her to stop talking to the many
chad lites and other chads. Stand her up on the date multiple times if you can. As the busy
season approaches; all incels could strive towards a christmas date and do not turn up.

2. Sub-trade fishing: Message female hairdressers, cake services, all kinds of female services and
order in expensive products/treatments. Then simply not turn up.

3. Business derailing: start rumours about female businesses, write bad reviews, use twitter
to trash them online. Word of mouth is VERY powerful so simply starting a rumour will
work wonders.

3. If you are high up in your company or set to become manager; don't bother promoting
or hiring any stacies. You could also start rumours and get them out of the business.

4. Reviews: If you come across a female store assistant; write a bad review on their
website highlighting how rude they were. You want to make it specific by taking a
characteristic of the person and then expanding it. For example if the female
assistant doesn't talk much and never smiles, call her very moody. If she is outspoken;
say she said something very rude.

5. Understand that your workplace is against you and women are slagging you off
behind your back. Use any instance to make them seem incompetent to your manager.
If you do not do this they WILL do it to you.

6. Walk up to a ice cream stand or any kind of food service; get the female clerk to
cook it then simply walk away.

7. Leave this incel forum on your school computer.

8. Create media around not joining the army. Why should modern men join the army
when the society doesn't do anything for you?

Anyone else have any ideas to build towards the chaos system?

Last edited:
3. Business derailing: start rumours about female businesses, write bad reviews, use twitter
to trash them online. Word of mouth is VERY powerful so simply starting a rumour will
work wonders.

I did it. I work with money, so in the past, my company had an enemy company (ruled by a woman). We destroyed her company with fake news about steal her clients.

Promote the ideas of 'female empowerment' and sexual harassment to the point of absurdity.

work wonders.

I did it. I work with money, so in the past, my company had an enemy company (ruled by a woman). We destroyed her company with fake news about steal her clients.
Omni-based if true.

Also what i always do
never tip female bartenders or waiters at a restaurant
I order a 25 dollar steak and when i go up to pay i pay with a 50 dollar bill and i have more money in my wallet, let them see the money unconciously and dont tip. Usually cucks will give her 30 bucks and say "its fine" or "for coffe" or some shit.
Those foid waitresses always smile, ask if everythings fine with my meal and expect a tip and i never tip.
This isnt society wrecking shit but its something at least.

Chadfishing is the most based out of these , no doubt
Especially chadfishing beckies and sub 5s.
They think they will get a chad to fuck as usual and then they waste their entite day fantasising abt fucking that chad, waste gas, money and time.

Also what i always do
I order a 25 dollar steak and when i go up to pay i pay with a 50 dollar bill and i have more money in my wallet, let them see the money unconciously and dont tip. Usually cucks will give her 30 bucks and say "its fine" or "for coffe" or some shit.
Those foid waitresses always smile, ask if everythings fine with my meal and expect a tip and i never tip.

They think they will get a chad to fuck as usual and then they waste their entite day fantasising abt fucking that chad, waste gas, money and time.

It would be good to give easy tutorials so the non-tech cel can chad fish with minimal effort.

It would be good to give easy tutorials so the non-tech cel can chad fish with minimal effort.
I tried it its not that hard, although it costs money

Also what i always do

Why pay 25 extra is what i wonder

Shitting or pissing in public.
I'm too high inhib to do it, but yeah. You can do some serious damage by walking into a high end clothing store and pissing all over the floor.

Great ideas, OP is right, we all need to do more. I am starting some things myself. We need to play dirty like society plays with us.

Instead of self hating and feeling pity for oneself, it is much better to contribute to the chaos machine. You can do this in a number
of ways;

1. Chad fish: the mechanics of the chad fish are that you want her to stop talking to the many
chad lites and other chads. Stand her up on the date multiple times if you can. As the busy
season approaches; all incels could strive towards a christmas date and do not turn up.

2. Sub-trade fishing: Message female hairdressers, cake services, all kinds of female services and
order in expensive products/treatments. Then simply not turn up.

work wonders.

3. If you are high up in your company or set to become manager; don't bother promoting
or hiring any stacies. You could also start rumours and get them out of the business.

4. Reviews: If you come across a female store assistant; write a bad review on their
website highlighting how rude they were. You want to make it specific by taking a
characteristic of the person and then expanding it. For example if the female
assistant doesn't talk much and never smiles, call her very moody. If she is outspoken;
say she said something very rude.

5. Understand that your workplace is against you and women are slagging you off
behind your back. Use any instance to make them seem incompetent to your manager.
If you do not do this they WILL do it to you.

6. Walk up to a ice cream stand or any kind of food service; get the female clerk to
cook it then simply walk away.

7. Leave this incel forum on your school computer.

8. Create media around not joining the army. Why should modern men join the army
when the society doesn't do anything for you?

Anyone else have any ideas to build towards the chaos system?
lol

Neet maxx on welfare to suck the resources that would be used to maintane this system. That way normies get taxed even more and their lives become stressful.

We have to create Project Mayhem irl

Just get ready to actually fight. I am ready to take on the glowniggers and the government to my death. I would become a Somali pirate today if I could speak the language and kidnap white rich cunts on ships until the navy seals blow my head off. If I had a gun right now I would take the highest level politician I can hostage and make sure he dies with me when the SAS niggers blow my door off. Get ready to do violence cunts because the government is ready to do it to us