Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The best way to trigger inceltears posters

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Is accusing women of being racist. It fucking drives their virtue signalling asses nuts.

point anything bad in a Femoid drives these white knight beta orbiter cucks mad. Just lol at them.

DankIncel said:
point anything bad in a Femoid drives these white knight beta orbiter cucks mad. Just lol at them.

We need to brigade them into oblivion. They are at their weakest point right now.

The best way to "trigger" them is to just ignore them. They want our attention, and by deliberately engaging in conversations with them just to provoke a hostile reaction, you are giving them exactly what they want.

SCP-049 said:
The best way to "trigger" them is to just ignore them. They want our attention, and by deliberately engaging in conversations with them just to provoke a hostile reaction, you are giving them exactly what they want.

But that isn't fun, seeing them argue the same retarded virtue signaling arguments is fun.