Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based The best way to enforce patriarchy is female genital mutilation without anesthesia.

sub8male

sub8male

3/10 autistic gymcel. KHHV truecel
★★★★★
If a man marries a woman, he may simp to her by trying to make her orgasm, and this can also include eating her out. The only orgasm that matters is a man's orgasm, since that is necessary for reproduction. A woman's sexual pleasure is at best frivilous, at worst something she can shame her man for not giving her.

Since a woman should never be allowed to shame a man in any way, she should have her clitoris cut off before she gets married. I think age 8 is a good age, because she is still young and not married (even Muhammad didn't have sex with his wife until at least 9). She also has a low threshold for pain. So if she gets her clitoris removed, the pain will be extreme and she will be moaning in agony, this will send a message to her about how low she is compared to men and remove any sense of pride she has. This also makes her less focused on her own sexual pleasure and thus more focused on pleasing her husband. Lastly, she deserves it, because she would become a whore if not for patriarchy.

based cut or sew shut their clit

Sadly, this is a more coherent reason for genital mutilation than what is currently accepted in American medical practice.

The boys? Yeah just mutilate their penis. Why? Because they will stop jerking off or something, I don't know, we've been doing this for a century, now isn't the time for questions.

Genital mutilation accomplishes nothing and leads to a lifelong struggle with sexual fulfillment, most circumcised men think orgasm is achieved simply when they ejaculate.

women should circumcised too, aren't we equal?

A woman's sexual pleasure is at best frivilous, at worst something she can shame her man for not giving her.
I think age 8 is a good age, because she is still young and not married (even Muhammad didn't have sex with his wife until at least 9). She also has a low threshold for pain. So if she gets her clitoris removed, the pain will be extreme and she will be moaning in agony, this will send a message to her about how low she is compared to men and remove any sense of pride she has.
High IQ. Females should have their genitals mutilated to be shown how utterly low they are in society. They honestly shouldn't even exist except for male sexual pleasure and reprooduction. Anything outside of that is degenerate and devaiant.

1). Hello IT.
2). I'm against all forms of genital mutilation, male or female. I only agree with forced permanent sterilization for sluts.

This, but unironically. You know for a fact that this will be on IT.
They always cherrypick the most edgy threads to make us all look like lunatics. They know for a fact that most of what we say in regards to the blackpill are facts yet those aren't featured on IT.

Sadly, this is a more coherent reason for genital mutilation than what is currently accepted in American medical practice.

The boys? Yeah just mutilate their penis. Why? Because they will stop jerking off or something, I don't know, we've been doing this for a century, now isn't the time for questions.

Genital mutilation accomplishes nothing and leads to a lifelong struggle with sexual fulfillment, most circumcised men think orgasm is achieved simply when they ejaculate.

Yeah, that also explains why American literature on the male orgasm is so lacking and other countries just blindly accept it because of their influence.

I am equally opposed to FGM as I am to MGM, as much as I like to see Foids suffer, if she is less likely to be aroused she will be dry and likely less easy and comfortable to enter.

Based plus hey IT cucks and faggots, fuck you :soy::foidSoy:

Yeah, that also explains why American literature on the male orgasm is so lacking and other countries just blindly accept it because of their influence.

I am equally opposed to FGM as I am to MGM, as much as I like to see Foids suffer, if she is less likely to be aroused she will be dry and likely less easy and comfortable to enter.
Imagine thinking FGM is as bad MGM. Foids get what they deserve. Also, it shouldn't matter how comfortable it is to enter for the foid, only the man, and you can just force it in there and the vagina will self lubricate as if she's getting raped.

holy fuck :owo: that is the best thing I've read all year. make more posts please :feelzez:

In what consists genital mutilation?Never seen a pussy irl .Like removing the pissing hole or labia?

Can someone post a pic for scientifically reasons?:feelsaww:

In what consists genital mutilation?Never seen a pussy irl .Like removing the pissing hole or labia?
Usually the clitoris and/or clitoral hood is removed, sometimes labia minora as well. Occasionally they will sew the vulva shut save for a very small opening for urinating and menstruation, and later reopened when she's married to allow sexual intercourse.
B3E2B66D F83E 4D61 8DE8 56529A54820F

Usually the clitoris and/or clitoral hood is removed, sometimes labia minora as well. Occasionally they will sew the vulva shut save for a very small opening for urinating and menstruation, and later reopened when she's married to allow sexual intercourse.
View attachment 589391
:feelscomfy::feelzez: imagine not doing this to every w*man at the age of 6 and expecting them to behave properly :lul:

View attachment 589391
Thats how every femoid should be treated:feelsYall:

you are, I explained why it should work, and you haven't debunked me in the slightest

go back to reddit cuck
Do i really need to give you a step by step breakdown why fucking 8 year olds is not a good idea? :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Do i really need to give you a step by step breakdown why fucking 8 year olds is not a good idea? :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
I never advocated for sex with 8 year olds, I advocated for FGM on them. They can get married later.

Last edited:
Man if you even thought about doing this to my mother I’d fuck you up ( in need for speed)

If a man marries a woman, he may simp to her by trying to make her orgasm, and this can also include eating her out. The only orgasm that matters is a man's orgasm, since that is necessary for reproduction. A woman's sexual pleasure is at best frivilous, at worst something she can shame her man for not giving her.

Since a woman should never be allowed to shame a man in any way, she should have her clitoris cut off before she gets married. I think age 8 is a good age, because she is still young and not married (even Muhammad didn't have sex with his wife until at least 9). She also has a low threshold for pain. So if she gets her clitoris removed, the pain will be extreme and she will be moaning in agony, this will send a message to her about how low she is compared to men and remove any sense of pride she has. This also makes her less focused on her own sexual pleasure and thus more focused on pleasing her husband. Lastly, she deserves it, because she would become a whore if not for patriarchy.

Reading this gave me a boner :ahegao:

Commonly done in Egypt and Ethiopia - based.
There's actually a tribe in Ethiopia (Afars I believe) that stitch up the Vaginas of girls (small hole to pee though), to ensure Virginity remains until marriage.

Blatant attempt to get on I.T.

See ya on I.T

Man if you even thought about doing this to my mother I’d fuck you up ( in need for speed)
Your mother doesn't deserve this. She deserves to be skinned alive, have rubbing alcohol poured on her wounds, have knives shoved up her anus, then slowly dipped in boiling water.

You should be strapped down to a chair and have to witness her screams of agony, then the same should happen to you.

(all of this in minecraft)

Last edited:
Funny how when foids got circumcised at birth in like Africa there were mass protests and there's even a wikipedia article calling it a crime but when guys get their dick mutilated at birth it's totally fine. Not to mention all the botched circumcisions
FGM literally only happens in bumfuck Africa but since it happens to foids it's apparently an issue:soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

This. Not fair that female circumcision is referred to as mutilation and is illegal, but male circumcision has no real health benefits and is performed almost every time a baby is born
every uncircumcised dude I’ve met has been fucking gross and smelled like dick cheese :feelspuke:

every uncircumcised dude I’ve met has been fucking gross and smelled like dick cheese :feelspuke:
how would you know what their dick smells like :feelsUgh:

Imagine being cut. Couldn’t be me.

I always appreciate how intellectual and logical your posts are.

If a man marries a woman, he may simp to her by trying to make her orgasm, and this can also include eating her out.
I don't consider it idolizing a pussy to finger/lick her clit tbh that's just equivalent exchange for her giving you handies or BJs.

The only orgasm that matters is a man's orgasm, since that is necessary for reproduction.
A woman's sexual pleasure is at best frivilous, at worst something she can shame her man for not giving her.
Pretty sure I read somewhere foid orgasm convulsions help carry her cum up her pussy to her womb, not sure the hard science on that.

Def helps her pair-bond to you and fool her into thinking you're Chad if you make it happen since traditionally only Chad can achieve it.

Since a woman should never be allowed to shame a man in any way, she should have her clitoris cut off before she gets married.
She will just shame you for not giving her PIV orgasms dumbass.

Only Chad will be able to give her orgasms via PIV sex if you cut off her clit glans.

Clit glans is an equalizer, it is the only way we could possibly give her a big enough erection (of her internal clitoris roots, called crux) to transmit our penis force through her adjacent vestibular bulbs and into the erect crux so that she will orgasm from our cocks.

Otherwise the only one who could do this is Chad since she gets mentally aroused by his form and gets clitoris erections w/o needing clitoral glans contact like we do.

I think age 8 is a good age, because she is still young and not married (even Muhammad didn't have sex with his wife until at least 9). She also has a low threshold for pain. So if she gets her clitoris removed, the pain will be extreme and she will be moaning in agony, this will send a message to her about how low she is compared to men and remove any sense of pride she has.
You're coping, foids will always find ways to be proud and think highly of themselves, mutilation is no guarantee of humility or realism.

If anything you might give her more of an ego because of victim complex.

This also makes her less focused on her own sexual pleasure and thus more focused on pleasing her husband.
Doubt it, more like the reverse. "If I can't orgasm why should I help him" seems like a more likely response.

Also I would be a loving and empathic husband who derives pleasure from my wife finding pleasure from my touch, so why would I want to limit her ability to experience pleasure from my touch?

Lastly, she deserves it, because she would become a whore if not for patriarchy.
Clitoral glans amputation would not prevent whoring around in the slightest.

It actually increases the chance she will slut around for chad cock to try and get PIV orgasms because you've removed ugly husband ability to give her orgasms and made it so only Chad can give them

High IQ. Females should have their genitals mutilated to be shown how utterly low they are in society. They honestly shouldn't even exist except for male sexual pleasure and reprooduction. Anything outside of that is degenerate and devaiant.

what are you, some type of fucking muslim? tf is your deal, it isnt stacys fault you're some subhuman chimpanzee looking khhv

what are you, some type of fucking muslim? tf is your deal, it isnt stacys fault you're some subhuman chimpanzee looking khhv
foids should not be allowed to go out of their home, if they do then it should be legal for male to coom in her forcefully.

Like what they already do to male babies where I live? :feelskek: