Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The best way to destroy someone's ego is public humiliation

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Veteran
★★★★
This happened a few years back in my uni. There was a whore in my uni that was infamous for wearing revealing clothes, taking drugs, sleeping around etc. Everything was going well until her father saw one of her videos found out about her antics and the based dad waited until the college's cultural fests grand event to teach her a lesson. He literally watched her get ready for the fest and waitied for thr right moment and confronted her about it humiliating her infront of the entire college. He slapped the shit out of her right in front of all her friends. She was borderline suicidal after that. She couldn't sleep for many nights, she stopped talking to friends, she stopped going out of her house,all her ego was broken. She stopped coming to college since then and nobody knows what happened to her since she cut ties with everyone. I think she moved cities or something after that incident.

Last edited:
@anandkonda @Acorn @wereq @Friezacel @Grim_Reaper @weaselbomber @NorthernWind @ilieknothing

You're from India, aren’t you?

This happened a few years back in my uni. There was a whore in my uni that was infamous for wearing revealing clothes, taking drugs, sleeping around etc. Everything was going well until her father saw one of her videos found out about her antics and the based dad waited until the college's cultural fests grand event to teach her a lesson. He literally watched her get ready for the fest and waitied for thr right moment and confronted her about it humiliating her infront of the entire college. He slapped the shit out of her right in front of all her friends. She was borderline suicidal after that. She couldn't sleep for many nights, she stopped talking to friends, she stopped going out of her house,all her ego was broken. She stopped coming to college since then and nobody knows what happened to her since she cut ties with everyone. I think she moved cities or something after that incident.
yet after all of that she probably moved on because shes a foid and can get anything anywhere. giant cope.

The best way to destroy someone's ego is murder

You're from India, aren’t you?
Yes

yet after all of that she probably moved on because shes a foid and can get anything anywhere. giant cope.
I don't think so. Imagine how humiliated she felt when her dad did that to her. She probably couldn't talk to her friends the same way as she could before. She'll remember this for thr rest of her life Curry Dad RKO'd her reputation and gave her a permanent emotional scar.

yet they fuck up every suicide attempt like retards.
jfl ikr

they're too retarded to do it properly, and it's usually it's just for attention anyway

foids are always borderline suicidal jfl

they enjoy it
yet they fuck up every suicide attempt like retards.
Not really. It's just that men actually have thr balls to take bolder and more significant
Decisions in life. Women are easily manipulated and swayed in life but nothing can stop a man who has made up his mind and is determined enough to do it.
Never understood why people say the ones who commit suicide are weak. If anything they are the strongest.

Never understood why people say the ones who commit suicide are weak. If anything they are the strongest.
nothing weak about it. this world rewards weakness. and if you dont fit into it and have the balls to take your own life. you are anything but weak. just a lost soul.

Her father was way too late for that.

As for public humiliation, perhaps I can piss on random foids like that one migrant guy. Maybe I'll throw some milk shakes onto their milk jugs

This is next best option after honor killing. Go full Alinskyite with your shaming/peer pressure tactics and destroy their reputations.

That's not public humiliation. Real public humiliation for a foid, is when she gets gangraped my multiple subhumans.

That's not public humiliation. Real public humiliation for a foid, is when she gets gangraped my multiple subhumans.
Being featured on blacked.com is an honor in amerimutt soyciety

Wouldn’t work in the west since whores are celebrated

Incredibly based dad

She was borderline suicidal after that. She couldn't sleep for many nights, she stopped talking to friends, she stopped going out of her house,all her ego was broken

@benzocel

D 1hw7yXoAADgY

Bro I'm mega pissed of I'm attracted to these subhumans no joke most females with a male face filter look like dog shit it's because of my ventral stritum and my fusiform gyrus I'm attracted to these untermenschen

That's nothing compared to the humiliation rituals faced by inklers daily

Best way to destroy someone’s image: call them a pedo

Based curry dad hope she ropes

She was borderline suicidal after that. She couldn't sleep for many nights, she stopped talking to friends, she stopped going out of her house,all her ego was broken. She stopped coming to college since then and nobody knows what happened to her since she cut ties with everyone. I think she moved cities or something after that incident.
A foid can’t loose even if she does rope she will get 100x more attention than if a regular guy ropes and the whole world will mourn her

Cope, these whores have no shame. They are incapable for even feeling that

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back