Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the best video game which ive been playing since i was 13: godhand

Regressive

Regressive

No one saw the tear Satan shed in darkness
★★★★★
Have u played it?

Enough with new slops

I dislike older games. I only enjoy playing new titles.
we r so opposite in this respect then
old ones take me to my childhood...like Medal of Honor, Need for Speed Carbon, Stronghold 1, Counter Strike, Mafia 2, Call of Duty Black Ops (the one that you r captured and asked "the numbers mason, what do they mean")

Only Modern Warfare III. I don't have anything else to play at the moment
On PC? I heard it's pretty dangerous playing COD games on PC because niggas hack into your computer and fuck you up all sorts of ways.

Protonium is some type of protective measure most use.

On PC? I heard it's pretty dangerous playing COD games on PC because niggas hack into your computer and fuck you up all sorts of ways.

Protonium is some type of protective measure most use.
I use an old Xbox.

I still play that game on Xbox sometimes, I'm good at it and can obtain higher killstreaks easily. I play Fallout 3 & New Vegas too.
i dont understand gaming language that much i think jfl..i just kill the enemy...isnt that all about it?
dont know the games u referred to

i dont understand gaming language that much i think jfl..i just kill the enemy...isnt that all about it?
Fallout is a nuclear, post-apocalyptic role playing game set in an alternative timeline where advanced computer microchips were never invented with other unworldly technologies replacing their innovation—like an electromagnetic pump which generates copious power or gene-modifying viruses which would theoretically create super-humans at the cost of their fertility and brain matter.
dont know the games u referred to
What do you play?

Tried to emulate it on pc but it fucked up my save after crashing so i stopped playing it.

Fallout is a nuclear, post-apocalyptic role playing game set in an alternative timeline where advanced computer microchips were never invented with other unworldly technologies replacing their innovation—like an electromagnetic pump which generates copious power or gene-modifying viruses which would theoretically create super-humans at the cost of their fertility and brain matter.
looks like a long series
What do you play?
just the ones i listed..very handful...not a gamer..im a coomer

Tried to emulate it on pc but it fucked up my save after crashing so i stopped playing it.
i emulate it on my old ass laptop just fine (a bit slow)
odd that you had such a problem
maybe re-try later

It’s extremely generic. Emulated it for like 10 minutes, got bored.

i emulate it on my old ass laptop just fine (a bit slow)
odd that you had such a problem
maybe re-try later
I'm now on new pc and pcsx2 got updated hundreds of times so maybe it could be now playable for me. We will see.

It’s extremely generic. Emulated it for like 10 minutes, got bored.
how is it generic nigga?
lots of movements and a variety of actions you can execute
you know how many times ive played it? 1 million i dare

I'm now on new pc and pcsx2 got updated hundreds of times so maybe it could be now playable for me. We will see.
hope u find it enjoyable
just need time to get the hang of it...then itll be smoothly predictable (but still not boring)

How do i heal died 3 times when some demon gets summoned :dafuckfeels:

4th death shit is impossible without healing items

Killed the boss and game keep spamming enemies but not a single healing item :dafuckfeels:

Gonna restart on easy this shit is impossible on normal :feelskek: Give me 1-2 hp burritos you stingy bastards.

On easy you get way too many healing items weird balance. How about something in between those difficulties? :bigbrain:

easiest game in the entire world :bigbrain:

whats it about
You smash enemies
Pcsx2 qt 2024 10 12 01 51 53
and try not to die, then finish level upgrade your character, watch cutscenes and start next level. Normal difficulty is brutal better start with easy it feels like real normal.

is it just a shooter than, have you ever played deus ex
It's a melee based game you can pick up weapons or explosive barrels and throw it at the enemies. Deux ex 1 is one of my fav games of all time
Favourite games

Game is goofy but looks fun to play sucks i don't have my ps2 anymore not sure if pc edition exist though

It's a melee based game you can pick up weapons or explosive barrels and throw it at the enemies. Deux ex 1 is one of my fav games of all timeView attachment 1291463
good list bro i love fallout new vegas,

vanilla fnv mogs fallout 4 but with mods fo4 becomes one of the greatest games of all time

How do i heal died 3 times when some demon gets summoned :dafuckfeels:

View attachment 1291293
Brutal
I say keep practicing
You must be able to dodge a lot when enemy is hitting (some of their moves are undodgeable so you gotta flip backwards) n sweep them in the middle of their hitting. Sweeping is done when you press that button with triangle on when dodging

Killed the boss and game keep spamming enemies but not a single healing item :dafuckfeels: View attachment 1291297
You can use that orb or just release god hand powe (R2) or run n search for healing items
Later you can upgrade your moves, capacity of health n godhand power etc
So dont miss money items too

Gonna restart on easy this shit is impossible on normal :feelskek: Give me 1-2 hp burritos you stingy bastards.
Practice with easy till you get the hang of it

Game is goofy but looks fun to play sucks i don't have my ps2 anymore not sure if pc edition exist though
The moves are really cool n kinda realistic
The way a punch is thrown or dodged etc
Also lots of variety
Try emulation on pc