Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The best thing you could do to NOT lose a conversation with a foid is to completely avoid speaking with her at all

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
It is useless, i know that a smile or a nice goodbye from a foid can be lifefuel for some seconds

BUT DONT FALL INTO THE TRAP

A foid Always knows where your and her place is, she will not give you the slightest interest, she may pretend like she does, but inwardly she's absolutely Aware that she wouldnt date you in a thousand years while her pants get wet for every thought About chad

Some guys on this site are still bluepilled asfuck

True tbh. Even if they're not attracted to you, girls hate it when you don't give them attention

Another foid trap I don’t like is the “I was raped or sexually assaulted” trap. It’s a very common one.

How it works is that a foid will disclose an allegation that she has been the victim of sexual violence or harassment from a man.

If you encourage her to report to the police, she will tell you it is pointless because the police won’t do anything.
If you ask for details, even basic things, you are questioning the truth of her account - the cardinal sin.
If you suggest ways she might reduce the chances of it happening in the future, you are victim blaming.

There is literally no acceptable response besides agreeing that men are scum and she is brave and admirable for sharing her account. It’s incredibly frustrating for men who genuinely hate rapists.

So you don’t want to even give the justice system a chance to work, you won’t give me enough detail so I can invoke it, and you won’t change any aspect of your behaviour so it is less likely to happen again. You just want no man on Earth to ever commit a crime.

Right.

Another foid trap I don’t like is the “I was raped or sexually assaulted” trap. It’s a very common one.

How it works is that a foid will disclose an allegation that she has been the victim of sexual violence or harassment from a man.

If you encourage her to report to the police, she will tell you it is pointless because the police won’t do anything.
If you ask for details, even basic things, you are questioning the truth of her account - the cardinal sin.
If you suggest ways she might reduce the chances of it happening in the future, you are victim blaming.

There is literally no acceptable response besides agreeing that men are scum and she is brave and admirable for sharing her account. It’s incredibly frustrating for men who genuinely hate rapists.

So you don’t want to even give the justice system a chance to work, you won’t give me enough detail so I can invoke it, and you won’t change any aspect of your behaviour so it is less likely to happen again. You just want no man on Earth to ever commit a crime.

Right.

While she still has rape fantasies About chad

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back