Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The best revenge mother nature can give attractive people is giving them an ugly baby or a baby with a rare condition

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Jfl it's over for that child and I do feel bad for it.. however females will regret having an ugly kid and be disgusted by it but at least they've got social media yo get brownie points like on fb and Instagram showing off their struggles of having a kid with etc etc condition disability.

Attractive couples but especially females will always use their ugly kid for fame and social points. They act like they love their little cute kid but the truth is if that kid was not her son and was the same age as her and he asked her on a date she would reject him. Its over

That’s giga cope tbh. Mothers don’t give a fuck about their offspring, let alone ugly ones. Best they do is virtue signal about it

Actually I really feed bad for the kid since their attractive parents would most likely have a blue pill naive vision of the world.
A lot of attractive people are completely clueless when it comes to their successes in life; inherently thinking it all came with ''hard work''.
Whenever the child would fail at his dating life, they would probably accuse him of ''not putting the effort''.

Cope thread tbh.

That’s giga cope tbh. Mothers don’t give a fuck about their offspring, let alone ugly ones. Best they do is virtue signal about it
Did u read it properly. That's my point

Did u read it properly. That's my point
I did read it properly but it contradicted the title because I don’t understand how them having kids they don’t give a fuck about is considered “revenge”

Honestly I feel good about it, the more misery for those goddamn human pieces of garbage the better.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back