Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The best researched, most fair and most comprehensive explanation of the incel phenomena and it's consequences yet - A video by Aydin Paladin

What good research or analysis?
people literally have done this themselves including me and it doesnt work, It's all about genetics and biology?
what cant you understand? Do you know anything about PUA? did you know that pua has the biggest self improvement cope?

No dude i'm talking about a video which explains Incels from a neutral and understanding standpoint and the detrimental effects of being isolated.

Nowhere did i or did the author of that video argue for self improvement. You are being paranoid for nothing.

At one point in the video the author even mentioned genetics and biology as causes for guys becoming incels in modern society.

You motherfuckers haven't even watched the video and want to argue with me... SMH...

No dude i'm talking about a video which explains Incels from a neutral and understanding standpoint and the detrimental effects of being isolated.

Nowhere did i or did the author of that video argue for self improvement. You are being paranoid for nothing.
And yea isolated as in how? there is not point in going out if it has no benefits for you. Did you forget today in this society we revolve our lives around social media? Talking to people and socializing is the thing in the past. If you are ugly you cant do anything about it, yea you can make friends or acquaintances but it wont help you in the relationship department.

I agree with @KillerCel to a degree and was surprised how much relevant research she provided in the video back up the arguments many have made about why inceldom is so bad. That being said, a "anti e-celeb" attitude , especially those of the roastie variety, is good defense mechanism for online communities to have. I would say your plan to cut a shorter video of her most relevant points is a good idea worth pursuing.

And yea isolated as in how? there is not point in going out if it has no benefits for you. Did you forget today in this society we revolve our lives around social media? Talking to people and socializing is the thing in the past. If you are ugly you cant do anything about it, yea you can make friends or acquaintances but it wont help you in the love department.

I think you are misunderstanding me again. I and neither the videos author is trying to argue for us to get out of isolation. The only thing about isolation that is being talked about is it's effects.

For fuck sake do not post in this thread without having watched the video from beginning to end.

I agree with @KillerCel to a degree and was surprised how much relevant research she provided in the video back up the arguments many have made about why inceldom is so bad. That being said, a "anti e-celeb" attitude , especially those of the roastie variety, is good defense mechanism for online communities to have. I would say your plan to cut a shorter video of her most relevant points is a good idea worth pursuing.

Fucking Finally. Thank you, finally a sane person.

I think you are misunderstanding me again. I and neither in the video is trying to get out of isolation being argued for. The only thing about isolation that is being talked about is it's effects.

For fuck sake do not post in this thread without having watched the video from beginning to end.
why should i? i already know whats being discussed in this thread,

Brother i still have no clue at this point what the fuck your problem is. I can't help you any further than wishing you the best at escaping inceldom.
Peace out.

yet you make this statement trying to help incels at escaping inceldom.This proves you are a normie

Brother i still have no clue at this point what the fuck your problem is. I can't help you any further than wishing you the best at escaping inceldom.
Peace out.

yet you make this statement trying to help incels at escaping inceldom.This proves you are a normie

Lol i have never known that you are part of the defeatist section of our community.
My personal goal is to esacpe inceldom and i always thought one the primary goals of this forum was to get us to help each other escape inceldom. In this regard, the user It's Over has done the greatest work imho and i will eternally will be grateful to him even though i haven't acted on the plan he demonstrated to us, yet.

Because only WarriorSkull so far has watched the video completely and can contribute to the discussion without being a brainlet with baseless accusations against me or the content of the linked video.

Lol i have never known that you are part of the defeatist section of our community.
My personal goal is to esacpe inceldom and i always thought one the primary goals of this forum was to get us to help each other escape inceldom. In this regard, the user It's Over has done the greatest work imho and i will eternally will be grateful to him even though i haven't acted on the plan he demonstrated to us, yet.
Ive been part of the incel community for a year now, Im not even considered incel. I came here based on my own Discrection, But everything about the dating scene is rigged. Ive done the whole 9, approaching, self improvement, looksmaxxing.
Its not part of the defeatist mentality if i tried it all.
Do you know what the Basis of the the pua concept is?
Did you know that being blackpill makes you away that everything is about looks?
once you are black you can never go back.

Because only WarriorSkull so far has watched the video completely and can contribute to the discussion without being a brainlet with baseless accusations against me or the content of the linked video.
I ranther not watch a video where the same normie shit is recycled i watched plenty of normshits video.

Ive been part of the incel community for a year now, Im not even considered incel. I came here based on my own Discrection, But everything about the dating scene is rigged. Ive done the whole 9, approaching, self improvement, looksmaxxing.
Its not part of the defeatist mentality if i tried it all?
Do you know what the Basis of the the pua concept is?
Did you know that being blackpill makes you away that everything is about looks?
once you are black you can never go back.

Of course i know the said concepts black pills and everything, but nigga if you aren't even trying to esacpe inceldom why don't you just kill yourself ?

I won't for now, you know why ?

Because i want to try this year, for the last time. I'm going to get facial surgery, get myself into shape and travel to SEA for easier pussy. If i am successful i have escaped Inceldom, if i am not, i will kill myself at the end of this year.

I ranther not watch a video where the same normie shit is recycled i watched plenty of normshits video.

The contents of this video is nowhere fucking near normie. It is of academic nature. It's research paper type shit level.

The contents of this video is nowhere fucking near normie. It is of academic nature. It's research paper type shit level.

Put it in text and well judge. Im not listening to a woman.

Of course i know the said concepts black pills and everything, but nigga if you aren't even trying to esacpe inceldom why don't you just kill yourself ?

I won't you, know why ? Because i want to try this year, for the last time. I'm going to get facial surgery, get myself into shape and travel to SEA for easier pussy. If i am successful i have escaped Inceldom, if i am not i will kill myself at the end of this year.
There is no point in escaping inceldom, because im too old to get any plastic surgery even saving up money is too much of an effort.
Also I gave up dating and relationships. There is no point in seeking relationships if females cant be in stabled relationships.
ive been single for 4 years. Dont you think ive tried on my end to find a relationship that is meaningful?
most girls just pump and dump guys and not take anything seriously.

There is no point in escaping inceldom, because im too old to get any plastic surgery even saving up money is too much of an effort.
Also I gave up dating and relationships. There is no point in seeking relationships if females cant be in stabled relationships.
ive been single for 4 years. Dont you think ive tried on my end to find a relationship that is meaningful?
most girls just pump and dump guys and not take anything seriously.

I have no idea what your personal story is, i just want the best for you and i'm saying what my plans are and i fucking hope as many people on here try things like plastic surgery and location change instead of resorting to the LDAR mentality.

You are the exact type of individual that are reponsible for the cringe worthy fodder cucks on plebbit are laughing at us for.

1. They are already laughing at us because we can't get laid, so what does it matter now if they are laughing at us because they think were "cringe worthy"

2. The irony of you staking value in how "cucks on plebbit" percieve us and expecting us to trust that mindset to ascertain if that video is "valuable" to incels. Do you not see how your very statement here is self contradictory, you simultaneously disparage the image our criticizers by labeling them as "cucks" while at the same time speaking as though their "rating" of us holds value, so are we supposed to care what "cucks" think of us now?

3. I like how you are literally trying tip toe around the logic of what I'm saying and deflect from it, so to leave you without excuse, no caps or "text shouting" - Get it through your fucking head that normies denying us happiness and not caring for us has nothing to do with lack of evidence or logic on our part, it has to do with their personal gain, our suffeing benefits their lives, point, blank, period, end of discussion, we have to make our suffering their suffering in order for them to even consider "helping" us. You are a naive idiot to think were going to "logic them" into "helping" us when its to their own detriment.

I'm sure she touches some points, but my disdain for women is so great that I can't listen to them

O R B I T E R
R
B
I
T
E
R

Sorry your YouTube oneitis isn't getting enough views. No one here cares about her obsession with Muslims or whatever other agenda she's pushing. There are two kinds of people in the world: incels and evebody else. And everybody else is the enemy and wants us to die.

Get it through your fucking head that normies denying us happiness and not caring for us has nothing to do with lack of evidence or logic on our part, it has to do with their personal gain, our suffeing benefits their lives, point, blank, period, end of discussion, we have to make our suffering their suffering in order for them to even consider "helping" us. You are a naive idiot to think were going to "logic them" into "helping" us when its to their own detriment.

If you truly believe that, you must have some sort of Paranoid personality disorder or Paranoid schizophrenia.

I have no idea what your personal story is, i just want the best for you and i'm saying what my plans are and i fucking hope as many people on here try instead of resorting to the LDAR mentality.
im not giving out details, because it results in bragging. But being single for 4 years proves, ive literally tried to do something and cant because because females now a days just want to do the sleeping around.
LISTEN TO ME YOU DUMBFUCK, I TOLD YOU IVE TRIED ON MY PART AND IT HASNT WORKED OUT. what dont you understand?
Females now a days dont want anything meaningful all they want to just slut around and mess around with other guys.

O R B I T E R
R
B
I
T
E
R

Sorry your YouTube oneitis isn't getting enough views. No one here cares about her obsession with Muslims or whatever other agenda she's pushing. There are two kinds of people in the world: incels and evebody else. And everybody else is the enemy and wants us to die.

God i am surrounded by brainlets, i don't give a fuck about her, i haven't even found out about this youtuber until i found this video in my recommended vids.

The fact that you argue that there are incels and then there is everybody else which are to be considered enemies and want us to die, shows me that you are a huge fucking brainlet.

According to your logic catfishman would want us to die if he doesn't consider himself an Incel, or your parents or my parents want us to die because they aren't incels.

O R B I T E R
R
B
I
T
E
R

Haha legit, dont forget to donate to her patron too

JFL

im not giving out details, because it results in bragging. But being single for 4 years proves, ive literally tried to do something and cant because because females now a days just want to do the sleeping around.
LISTEN TO ME YOU DUMBFUCK, I TOLD YOU IVE TRIED ON MY PART AND IT HASNT WORKED OUT. what dont you understand?
Females now a days dont want anything meaningful all they want to just slut around and mess around with other guys.

Sorry my edit didn't came through, i meant specifically try plastic surgery and trying to go to easier places to escape inceldom like SEA.

If both things aren't an option for you, i have no answers to that and i guess you too at that point would have to consider suicide.

God i am surrounded by brainlets, i don't give a fuck about her, i haven't even found out about this youtuber until i found this video in my recommended vids.

The fact that you argue that there are incels and then there is everybody else which are to be considered enemies and want us to die, shows me that you are a huge fucking brainlet.

According to your logic catfishman would want us to die if he doesn't consider himself an Incel, or your parents or my parents want us to die because they aren't incels.
im incel not by choice and im pretty sure there are also incels are the same thing.

Sorry my edit didn't came through, i meant specifically try plastic surgery and trying to go to easier places to escape inceldom like SEA.

If both things aren't an option for you, i have no answers to that and i guess you too at that point would have to consider suicide.
im rejecting the idea of suicide i came to the realization there is no other choice but to LDAR.

im rejecting the idea of suicide i came to the realization there is no other choice but to LDAR.

Then suffer you must brother, i for one won't consider LDAR anymore than necessary, my pain can last only so long.

Congratulations on 100 posts!

i don't give a fuck about her, i haven't even found out about this youtuber until i found this video in my recommended vids.

And yet you watched her 40 minute video and became not only her orbiter but her publicist.

I don't know about catfishman (just said he considers himself incel), but my parents definitely want incels to die. They wouldn't want me to die because I'm first their son and then an incel (and besides, they've been financially dependent on me for years), but I'm sure they'd be perfectly content with the lowest of the low of society being exterminated. As would your parents as would all normies. If you don't see them as an enemy, you're a hopeless case.

Now why don't you fuck off and write a love letter to your alt-right princess and leave us alone?

I have no idea what your personal story is, i just want the best for you and i'm saying what my plans are and i fucking hope as many people on here try things like plastic surgery and location change instead of resorting to the LDAR mentality.

Enjoy catfishman in all his glory JFL

Discord Screenshots

If you truly believe that, you must have some sort of Paranoid personality disorder or Paranoid schizophrenia.

If you truly believe normies will want to help if we simply logically explain to them that they must relinquish some of the benefits of their amazing lives to help out individuals they perceive as irredeemable disgusting subhumans then JFL at your logic. Again you'd have just as much luck of convincing the average slave master way back when to grant all of his slaves freedom because "its the right thing to do".

This has nothing to do with paranoia, this is just common sense, there is no logical reason to do something that is 100% TO YOUR OWN DETRIMENT. Helping incels gain enjoyable lives IS TO THE DETRIMENT OF NORMIES.

Last edited:
Okay...

He needs to be banned tbh, that virgin insult is just unacceptable. My respect for him is gone, just wow

I said @catfishman23 needed to be banned so many times before, but like I've said before, his "water is wet" videos for some reason make him indispensable to this site JFL. His videos do as much for incels as the girl @KillerCel is arguing so passionately for, thats the great irony of the two of them arguing. Both of their videos DO NOT BENEFIT INCELS LIVES IN ANY WAY. There is no change to our quality of life.

I said @catfishman23 needed to be banned so many times before, but like I've said before, his "water is wet" videos for some reason make him indispensable to this site JFL. His videos do as much for incels as the girl @KillerCel is arguing so passionately for, thats the great irony of the two of them arguing. Both of their videos DO NOT BENEFIT INCELS LIVES IN ANY WAY. There is no change to our quality of life.
cope i do so much for the incel community, even a black pilled normie is fighting for the cause.

cope i do so much for the incel community, even a black pilled normie is fighting for the cause.

You didn't do shit, like I said before if you catfish a known "feminist icon" and plaster it online that would "make waves" online and then we can say "see, even so called feminists will let an attractive man talk down to them, misogyny is only bad if you are an unattractive male", It will make feminists look like hypocrites, if you did that I would give you props because that would actually somehow serve our "cause". But you are just catfishing random foids, there are guys doing what you are right now, they just aren't video taping it and uploading it for incels to see.

You are no different than all the other guys out here catfishing random whores.

Last edited:
Was interesting. Couldn't watch everything but already watched more than I had wanted.

She seems to be neutral. Neither is she an incel hater nor does she like us. She offers no solution in the end but at least bashes some cuck who spoke against incels.