Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based The Best Political System

Retardinator

Retardinator

Not made for this world
-
I'm pretty much libertarian and support Ron Paul style politics. The ideal system would be a constitutional republic. But I don't believe it's possible to achieve that through reforms.
First there needs to be a military dictatorship like in South America, especially like Pinochet. After purging the country, and reforming it in the right way, a new good constitution should be created, and then elections should be held. And the dictatorship should be replaced by a libertarian constitutional republic.

Regarding economic policy, my country should go out of the Euro and replace it with a new currency. If I could decide I would make it look like this kek:
Krautmark
this new currency should be gold-based, and the state should not intervene in the markets. Laissez-faire free market capitalism with low taxes. And the state should embrace minarchism and privatize most shit.

On immigration policy I support strict policies and immigrants have to assimilate. Multiculturalism is shit. I pretty much just support the opinions of the AfD in that regard.

On foreign policy, my country should leave the EU, NATO and the UN. We should still have good relationships with other countries and trade with them, but without being members of any organization. I want my country to be neutral like switzerland.

Regarding domestic policy, I want a right to bear arms that is part of the constitution and cannot be changed. I want the gun laws to be similar to US states like Texas or Alabama. I also support the decriminalization of all drugs, and the legalization of weed. I believe that fags should be allowed to be gay, but they shouldn't be allowed to marry or have kids. I'm also against abortion to spite hoes (legit only reason). I believe in freedom of discrimination, so that stores could say shit like "we don't serve whites, blacks, fags, women, etc.".
I also believe in total free speech, meaning that everybody should be allowed to say whatever they want, whenever they want. And I'm against government surveillance, and the government shouldn't be allowed to control internet activity, spy on citizen or have cameras in public spaces.

I also want the removal of feminist laws. Females should count as property similar as in islamic countries (not really property, but I don't know how to say it in english, also it sounds edgier this way). Females should be "property" of their fathers until the day they marry, then they belong to the husband. They should only be allowed to work, drive or whatever if they have the approval of their father/husband. So the husband could come to her workplace if he wanted to and quit her job for her.
I want the removal of the current aoc and marriage laws. In an ideal society the girls would get married off at loli age (8-10) to an older husband (20-22). The husband would then wait until she reaches puberty before doing anything sexual. When she reaches puberty (for example at 14) he would be allowed have sex with her. He could also wait longer if he wants to. He could wait until she is 18 or 20, if that's what he wants to do. It's his decision.
This way almost every man would get a wife, and monogamy would be restored. The wife would be a pure kissless virgin and would love her husband, since she grew up with him. So she is probably going to feel attraction towards him. So everyone would have a love filled relationship. Men would be motivated to work hard, because they know that they have a loving wife at home, and provide for the family. Society would be stabilized and work perfectly again.

Of course I believe this is 100% impossible to achieve, and I do not try to anyway. But if I could change society with the press of a button this would be it.
It's just a fantasy

Last edited:
the only valid political is system is the one where i get whatever i want

OP are you German?

Privatizing the economy just allows for more consolidation of power from kike-like peoples who want to subvert and infiltrate society and eventually bring back the exact same type of society we live in today, especially with democracy and the idea of unlimited "freedom of speech". Faggots will always vote for whatever is best in their interests. My ideal world is a state capitalist authoritarian state which would eventually transition to a democracy like you say, but with full control over the economy and restriction of degenerate policies backed by the military. Anyone who would suggest the degradation of society through the same policies that led to the world we live in now would be hauled off to a labor camp, for the greater good. :feelsjuice:

especially with democracy and the idea of unlimited "freedom of speech". Faggots will always vote for whatever is best in their interests.
I want the constitution to be in such a way that all the meaning full stuff can't be changed, even if 99% of people would vote for it. For example the right to bear arms. The right to bear arms should be an unchangeable part of the constitution and could never be removed. I would also write it more easily understandable than the american variant, so no retard could misinterpret it.

And I would do this to a lot of different things, not just gun laws. So leftists can't change shit.

Just let chad hoard all the wealth and women bro

The best political system is one where the state is inseparable from the race.
I'm from germany too bro and we had this system 90 years ago.
I think before WW2 the time between 1933 and 1939 was more or less political perfect in every sense.
Kikes were pushed out from economy and society, traditional values were reintroduced, woman knew their role and all the degeneratet bullshit was consistently abolished in one or two years.
But unfortunately (((they))) managed to destroy it all with the war.

Authoritarian Marxism and communism that is pro male. :feelsjuice:

The best political system is Longism, its literal motto is "Every man a king"

Libertarians and capitalists. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Privatizing the economy just allows for more consolidation of power from kike-like peoples who want to subvert and infiltrate society and eventually bring back the exact same type of society we live in today, especially with democracy and the idea of unlimited "freedom of speech". Faggots will always vote for whatever is best in their interests. My ideal world is a state capitalist authoritarian state which would eventually transition to a democracy like you say, but with full control over the economy and restriction of degenerate policies backed by the military. Anyone who would suggest the degradation of society through the same policies that led to the world we live in now would be hauled off to a labor camp, for the greater good. :feelsjuice:
yup op is a youngcel who hasn't wageslavrd and suffered enough

Proletarian revolution is the only way forward in the west, fuck the bourgeois, landlords, and the wealthy. :feelsjuice:

@Copexodius Maximus @Praise the Sun @Geryon @Betrayed @Swagpilled

@Copexodius Maximus @Praise the Sun @Geryon @Betrayed @Swagpilled
Libertarians seem to be higher IQ than most other political groups but they don’t have a solution to inceldom. Although it will be a lot better than it is today.

but they don’t have a solution to inceldom.
I also want the removal of feminist laws. Females should count as property similar as in islamic countries (not really property, but I don't know how to say it in english, also it sounds edgier this way). Females should be "property" of their fathers until the day they marry, then they belong to the husband. They should only be allowed to work, drive or whatever if they have the approval of their father/husband. So the husband could come to her workplace if he wanted to and quit her job for her.
I want the removal of the current aoc and marriage laws. In an ideal society the girls would get married off at loli age (8-10) to an older husband (20-22). The husband would then wait until she reaches puberty before doing anything sexual. When she reaches puberty (for example at 14) he would be allowed have sex with her. He could also wait longer if he wants to. He could wait until she is 18 or 20, if that's what he wants to do. It's his decision.
This way almost every man would get a wife, and monogamy would be restored. The wife would be a pure kissless virgin and would love her husband, since she grew up with him. So she is probably going to feel attraction towards him. So everyone would have a love filled relationship. Men would be motivated to work hard, because they know that they have a loving wife at home, and provide for the family. Society would be stabilized and work perfectly again.

I just want the Fourth Reich and all the Jews finally paying for their sins.

in an ideal world where countries have no fear of being attacked, literally any political system will do. its a matter of preference just like how its a preference the way a family decides to run their family. but thats not how the real world works.

the best political system is an absolute dictatorship if you really think about it. because nature takes over. if a dictator is not strong, another aspiring dictator whether foreign or domestic will kill him and all of his male followers, rape all of his women and take them as slaves.

a strong dictator can allocate resources with force, speed, and efficiency to get things done.

democracy seems to be a middle point way of governance when taking into account the ideal world I first spoke about and the brutal real world that we live in. its based on trust but also has insurances to assure some aspects of the ideal world are met as well as insures some efficiency in handling cases where brutal scenarios of nature may occur. a trade off middle ground way of governing imo. a flexible and balanced based way of governance sacrificing one thing for another depending on the circumstances.

that is why jews still fear white people imo because people are people and can easily change their mood. individuals change their mood all the time and so can groups of people.

the opposite of a strong dictatorship way of governance would be something that a lot of white anglos want and liberal jews like george soros want; which would be something like a cross between libertarianism and open society. it would make white anglo males and jewish males richer and more sexually dominant than they already are in the global scene.

Last edited:
Gigabased system

I'm pretty much libertarian and support Ron Paul style politics. The ideal system would be a constitutional republic. But I don't believe it's possible to achieve that through reforms.
First there needs to be a military dictatorship like in South America, especially like Pinochet. After purging the country, and reforming it in the right way, a new good constitution should be created, and then elections should be held. And the dictatorship should be replaced by a libertarian constitutional republic.

Regarding economic policy, my country should go out of the Euro and replace it with a new currency. If I could decide I would make it look like this kek:
View attachment 717888
this new currency should be gold-based, and the state should not intervene in the markets. Laissez-faire free market capitalism with low taxes. And the state should embrace minarchism and privatize most shit.

On immigration policy I support strict policies and immigrants have to assimilate. Multiculturalism is shit. I pretty much just support the opinions of the AfD in that regard.

On foreign policy, my country should leave the EU, NATO and the UN. We should still have good relationships with other countries and trade with them, but without being members of any organization. I want my country to be neutral like switzerland.

Regarding domestic policy, I want a right to bear arms that is part of the constitution and cannot be changed. I want the gun laws to be similar to US states like Texas or Alabama. I also support the decriminalization of all drugs, and the legalization of weed. I believe that fags should be allowed to be gay, but they shouldn't be allowed to marry or have kids. I'm also against abortion to spite hoes (legit only reason). I believe in freedom of discrimination, so that stores could say shit like "we don't serve whites, blacks, fags, women, etc.".
I also believe in total free speech, meaning that everybody should be allowed to say whatever they want, whenever they want. And I'm against government surveillance, and the government shouldn't be allowed to control internet activity, spy on citizen or have cameras in public spaces.

Of course I believe this is 100% impossible to achieve, and I do not try to anyway. But if I could change society with the press of a button this would be it.
It's just a fantasy
Dnr

only individualist anarchism is based, collectivist/leftist/communist is not
Anarchy isn't real, it's a fictional fantasy for those that don't understand human history, human behavior, or political social interactions. :feelsjuice: