Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The Best Part About Knowing It's Over For Me In America and Always Will Be

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
I will never get a real relationship here no matter what I did or how hard I tried.

As a result I don't have to worry about any missed opportunities. I don't have to think there's a girl waiting for me that I just have to find. I know there isn't.

It's freeing and liberating knowing I don't have to feel any regrets about not talking to a girl or making an approach. That when a girl is friendly to me I can understand she's just being nice/polite and don't think there is something when there is nothing there.

A lot of people torture themselves with IOIs or that they should always approach but for me that's not a problem because it would be the same regardless.

I can live my life knowing there is no one in the country for me. This sounds like a good thing but with all the stress of worrying about finding someone gone I consider it LifeFuel.

Liberating only because you're literally putting effort and energy to form synapses in your brain to think this way. Subconsciously you know this cope is bullshit and it depresses you that no one wants your little K-pop, J-pop, or whatever the fuck you call yourself. Though if this train of thought helps your mental state, I respect it. It is a huge cope and I hope it doesn't all come crumbling back down on you after a possible session of introspection realizing this is complete bullshit. Good luck.

just dont go outside at normie hoursand youll be aight

Decent thread even if its cooe tbh

Decent thread even if its cooe tbh

Aww

That's the nicest thing you ever said to me.

@Zesto I think you're doing good. Keep gymcelling and lookmaxing to maximize your SMV. Like a warrior monk who trains in the solitude of the wilderness you must train in the solitude of the west.

Japan won't make you ascend, but your dedication to ascending in Japan might. Just know that Japanese foids have the same brain chemistry as anyone and that there is no redpilled cheatcode. Only LMS and not being aspie matters.

For me seeing Asia for the first time changed my life. I realized there was more to life than LDAR and Coping even though it didn't bring me a waifu. I'm sure you will have the experience of your life when you go.
I am also sure it will be nothing like you expected.

Giphy

The only country @Zesto could ascend in was the Philippines but he chooses to go to Japan like a true weaboo autist.

I will never get a real relationship here no matter what I did or how hard I tried.

As a result I don't have to worry about any missed opportunities. I don't have to think there's a girl waiting for me that I just have to find. I know there isn't.

It's freeing and liberating knowing I don't have to feel any regrets about not talking to a girl or making an approach. That when a girl is friendly to me I can understand she's just being nice/polite and don't think there is something when there is nothing there.

A lot of people torture themselves with IOIs or that they should always approach but for me that's not a problem because it would be the same regardless.

I can live my life knowing there is no one in the country for me. This sounds like a good thing but with all the stress of worrying about finding someone gone I consider it LifeFuel.
I hate western women, but I want to inform you that every foreign Asian girl at this school is extremely unapproachable and looks uninterested 99% of the time. For me, a brown man, I’d find it easier to approach a blond Stacy than one of these girls.

Regardless, that’s me, and you’re your own person.

@Zesto I think you're doing good. Keep gymcelling and lookmaxing to maximize your SMV. Like a warrior monk who trains in the solitude of the wilderness you must train in the solitude of the west.

Japan won't make you ascend, but your dedication to ascending in Japan might. Just know that Japanese foids have the same brain chemistry as anyone and that there is no redpilled cheatcode. Only LMS and not being aspie matters.

For me seeing Asia for the first time changed my life. I realized there was more to life than LDAR and Coping even though it didn't bring me a waifu. I'm sure you will have the experience of your life when you go.
I am also sure it will be nothing like you expected.

View attachment 54434

Thinking3

Highest of IQs.

yup at least he doesn’t have to shower anymore since he doesn’t care, pretty liberating tbh

Nani

Wrong.

Everyday until my Asia trip in January is preparation.

Just see if you have to look up or down to talk to people
If you look up it’s over