Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The best friend that wasn't

NotTheElliot

NotTheElliot

Pontifex
When I was in HS way back in the day, I had a foid who I thought was my best friend. She seemed to like me, and even gave me the token invite to the birthday or whatever. But as it turns out, she had pitied me. And this flavored my future interactions with foids, since it was harder to trust them.

Her *real* circle of friends didn't include me; that was obvious. They went to all the parties, that I only heard of. And this group included male friends--her FWBs. As soon as HS ended she jettisoned me from her mind like a rotting dead bird. I would only hear from her once a month, if that.

I called her out for pitying me and being a fake; I foolishly groveled and apologized when she got angry at this. But I didn't have the self-value and confidence to simply walk away.

To this day, AFAIK, she's living her best life and has never faced real consequences for being an asshole. Women simply never do.

If you're in high school, and a woman is an asshole who just pities you, just walk away. Block her and never speak to her. You might not fuck her but you won't be a bitch either.

water is wet man

You shouldn't trust people or girls, they will use you for their own benefit.

You shouldn't trust people or girls, they will use you for their own benefit.
That's a lesson that my younger self unfortunately didn't learn in time. Alot of damn cringe back then.

Clearly she lives rent free in your head, GrAY boyo. Stop being a cuck and move on

I feel bad for you bro, these kind of stuff seems like nothing to others, but it definitely hurts alot. :cryfeels:

fakecel for being friends with foids

When I was in HS way back in the day, I had a foid who I thought was my best friend. She seemed to like me, and even gave me the token invite to the birthday or whatever. But as it turns out, she had pitied me. And this flavored my future interactions with foids, since it was harder to trust them.

Her *real* circle of friends didn't include me; that was obvious. They went to all the parties, that I only heard of. And this group included male friends--her FWBs. As soon as HS ended she jettisoned me from her mind like a rotting dead bird. I would only hear from her once a month, if that.

I called her out for pitying me and being a fake; I foolishly groveled and apologized when she got angry at this. But I didn't have the self-value and confidence to simply walk away.

To this day, AFAIK, she's living her best life and has never faced real consequences for being an asshole. Women simply never do.

If you're in high school, and a woman is an asshole who just pities you, just walk away. Block her and never speak to her. You might not fuck her but you won't be a bitch either.
In this soyciety that we live in, women do not face the consequences for their rude and disrespectful behavior

Youre halfway there. Next don't trust any men either. Then you learn the truth of this life. And you can then call yourself blackkpilled, when you realise everyone is out to fuck you over and only benefit themselves. And that everything is fake in society.

normietales.is

Well, she at least cared a little bit.

Maybe she feared that you'd get attached.

But, then again, maybe she just was inflating her own ego.

Ultimately, good looking people think they EARNED their looks.
normietales.is
Well