Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The best day of my life is yet to come, incels!!!

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
The day I die.

co31-960x670.jpg

JovanD said:
Not even a goodbay video?

I'm at work rn. When I get home I'll work on videos some more as I always do when I have free time (which is not often with workcelling, gymcelling, commutecelling, alcobingecelling). Sit tight. More blackpills forced up your arse with no lube soon.

posting on incel forums at work

low inhib tbh

FACEandLMS said:
I'm at work rn. When I get home I'll work on videos some more as I always do when I have free time (which is not often with workcelling, gymcelling, commutecelling, alcobingecelling). Sit tight. More blackpills forced up your arse with no lube soon.

That's great, im a subscriber and i really appreciate your videos, you have nice voice and narration skills.
So please keep making videos, i really don't wanna be left with no other option but to listen to shitty text-to-speech videos for blackpill content.

JovanD said:
That's great, im a subscriber and i really appreciate your videos, you have nice voice and narration skills.
So please keep making videos, i really don't wanna be left with no other option but to listen to shitty text-to-speech videos for blackpill content.

Yeah, I wish there were more channels like mine.

Frenchy91 said:
posting on incel forums at work

low inhib tbh

They're lucky I don't smoke at my desk.

Low Inhib AF nigga.

You should probably go into women coping with Lesbianism (whenever you make a vid); it seems like a lot of guys I spoke to here, didn't believe that, and I was actually surprised.

mental_out said:
glad to hear theres more vids on the way, your voice completes those videos no homo

fuck me, brah

istock_000004245463xsmall.jpg

FACEandLMS, love the videos man keep up the good work.

Your vids are GOAT bro

amincel, a virgin nigger

thx