Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The best cope out there: World of Warcraft Classic

Gladiatorcel

Gladiatorcel

Pro World of Warcraft Player. Depressedcel.
-
You are able to sink hundreds of hours into it and feel progressed every step of the way, you can play it at any pace you want and still have fun, you can find people who like and respect you based on your ability to play the game, and you can immerse yourself into this beautiful universe.

The game is a piece of art. Easy to learn, hard to master, and people will be more than willing to teach you the game if this is your first time.
The game comes at a cost of $15 per month, which is nothing compared to the amount of hours you can sink into it.

This is the ultimate cope for any incel, you get that sense of worthiness that the real world could never bring.

Im making this post out of pure love for both the game and my brocels. You deserve a happy existence, and I feel like this recommendation is one of the best things I can give.
I dont have any financial ties or anything other reason to make this post outside of the fact that I love you guys.

I played classic, loved the world but felt the quests were boring.

gotta disagree tbh, the fun is completely taken out of the game because of people trying to get through the content as fast as possible which isnt fun. also the fact that almost everyone is walking around with thunderfurys and hand of rags is pretty boring tbh, items have no value anymore. its just not the same as 2004.

Anw it's an extremely cheap cope compared to what normies do tbh

gotta disagree tbh, the fun is completely taken out of the game because of people trying to get through the content as fast as possible which isnt fun. also the fact that almost everyone is walking around with thunderfurys and hand of rags is pretty boring tbh, items have no value anymore. its just not the same as 2004.

You dont need to min-max tryhard to have fun lol.

garbag gaem4autists

I don't like MMORPGs because it requires money ( Most of the time ), I like OSRS though with their bonds.

osrs is like ghetto trash compared to wow
I guess, I don't play a lot of MMORPGs since they get boring due to all the grinding. ( The grinding in MMORPGs is different to that of, for example, War Thunder. In War Thunder it's fun while MMORPGs are just clicking and clicking. )

15 a month for one fucking game is an insane price. For that price you could get EA Access and Game Pass Ultimate and have access to hundreds of games instead.

EA KEK

You are able to sink hundreds of hours into it and feel progressed every step of the way, you can play it at any pace you want and still have fun, you can find people who like and respect you based on your ability to play the game, and you can immerse yourself into this beautiful universe.

The game is a piece of art. Easy to learn, hard to master, and people will be more than willing to teach you the game if this is your first time.
The game comes at a cost of $15 per month, which is nothing compared to the amount of hours you can sink into it.

This is the ultimate cope for any incel, you get that sense of worthiness that the real world could never bring.

Im making this post out of pure love for both the game and my brocels. You deserve a happy existence, and I feel like this recommendation is one of the best things I can give.
I dont have any financial ties or anything other reason to make this post outside of the fact that I love you guys.
I used to play all the time during the first month, then I stopped because everyone else I knew stopped playing as well. But I still think it's quite fun and comfy, I love the mmorpg genre, might consider starting again.

No, best cope is believing in flat earth

I miss those gold grinding spots tbh. and all the bots