Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the best cope is thinking about how females take shits.

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
whenever i see a hot femoid, i just picture her on the toilet taking a big fart and shit, and she is no longer hot to me anymore. I camt believe females actually POOP LOL! This is cope of the century

In Tibetan Buddhism, young monks regularly meditate on corpses and are trained to imagine attractive women as having aged and dying.

mrhaircut33 said:
whenever i see a hot femoid, i just picture her on the toilet taking a big fart and shit, and she is no longer hot to me anymore. I camt believe females actually POOP LOL! This is cope of the century

that turns some men on

Red Shambhala said:
In Tibetan Buddhism, young monks regularly meditate on corpses and are trained to imagine attractive women as having aged and dying.

That's interesting.

I've found that imagining a woman without her hair diminishes her sex appeal by 90%.

Another tactic to decrease sexual desire is to read on the evolutionary biology of sexual reproduction. At some point, you start to see through the illusions, and understand that there is nothing intrinsically beautiful in human female secondary sexual characteristics; it is purely a biological toolset meant to propagate genes.

Finally, you can try to pretend that you are actually a woman. Is the normal, heterosexual woman excited by what excites you? No, so this confirms again that what makes boobs or asses attractive is merely a hormonal filter; like an option activated in a video game, and not the video game itself.

This has helped me more than one occasion in my nofap attempts. But overall the most effective tactic is simply having strong self-discipline and capacity to endure temporary pain.

Or you can imagine her of having her worst period pain and see blood running down her thighs, that sometimes irks me.

And thinking of tampon strings hanging down from their vaginas wearing mini skirts and possibly no underwear, it kind of disgusts me.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Or you can imagine her of having her worst period pain and see blood running down her thighs, that sometimes irks me.

And thinking of tampon strings hanging down from their vaginas wearing mini skirts and possibly no underwear, it kind of disgusts me.

This cope does not work for me, I would fuck a hot female right after she takes a shit and stinks up the toilet. I would even fuck her on her period. Would fuck her while she takes a piss too. 

This is what lack of female does to you. I am mindless zombie who just wants a female.

Red Shambhala said:

There's an interview with the Dalai Llama where he's asked about women and he says he dreams about them, and then says he wouldn't be with one because "too many disgusting things" or something. Makes me laugh that in a religion of self-control and the third way of accepting but not acting on desires, they still had to imagine attractive women as corpses and juggling bags of organs to stop young monks obsessing.

idkwattodowithlife said:

Oh man that actually turns me on @_@

This is still an Ultimate post

Fontaine said:
That's interesting.

I've found that imagining a woman without her hair diminishes her sex appeal by 90%.

Another tactic to decrease sexual desire is to read on the evolutionary biology of sexual reproduction. At some point, you start to see through the illusions, and understand that there is nothing intrinsically beautiful in human female secondary sexual characteristics; it is purely a biological toolset meant to propagate genes.

Finally, you can try to pretend that you are actually a woman. Is the normal, heterosexual woman excited by what excites you? No, so this confirms again that what makes boobs or asses attractive is merely a hormonal filter; like an option activated in a video game, and not the video game itself.

This has helped me more than one occasion in my nofap attempts. But overall the most effective tactic is simply having strong self-discipline and capacity to endure temporary pain.

This. All the "le magic uv womenz" is just marker of high estrogen, which is good for reproducing. Same with high test in men. Life is determined by genetics and hormones

I believe this is a fantasy for some men

whenever you see an attractive femoid, just ask yourself, would you be friends with her if she had the exact same personality but was a man. 90% of the time, you'd say no since females are absolutely useless cunts deeper than the skin.

I still can't decide what is worse being an incel or being betabux for a single mom

grool

grool does it for me

fucking disgusting

The best cope is to meditate on death, and meditate to the point where you consider yourself as dead. 

Like what samurai used to do. 

It's talked about in the first 40 seconds of this song
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/h6XNuQGCij8[/video]

It is the very best cope, but incredibly hard to do, especially for young men of today

I just imagine how many Chad cocks she's sucked.

When I see a pretty girl I just imagine how many Tyrone's she's blown on one night stands and it instantly turns me into "I won't give her a second of my time" mode.

mrhaircut33 said:
whenever i see a hot femoid, i just picture her on the toilet taking a big fart and shit, and she is no longer hot to me anymore. I camt believe females actually POOP LOL! This is cope of the century

I do similar

I imagine their bleeding vaginas once a month and they basically have an open wound and its stinky if they don't clean it.

I had to clean bathrooms for a previous job and the women's was always the worst and the toilets always had a weird odor to them not good...

The best cope is to imagine wome as skeletons