Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The benefits of having a sister who has hot friends.

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date
2002AryanMaxxed1488

2002AryanMaxxed1488

卐 5'6 Uggo with Rage, Depression, ADHD & Autism 卐
★★★★★
So my younger sister is quite well known throughout her school, and as one could reasonably infer, she has lots of friends because of that.
Unbeknownst to her, that benefits myself as well as her.
Anyways, as I'm typing this, she currently has a friend of hers over to stay overnight. This gave me an opportunity to do something I have a fetish for, that being panty/underwear sniffing.
Now, at first I had doubts and was questioning myself on doing it. But then I remembered our brief conversation in which she mentioned she was almost 18. Her words, not mine. Plus it's panty sniffing which is ultimately harmless. And the age of consent in my state is 16 anyway so whatever.
So I went up to my sister's room and found her friends panties.
I studied them for a moment before taking a whiff.
The scent was overwhelming and of course, I got hard from it.
It was like being high, I can't even describe it.
After I was finished, I carefully put them back in their proper place and closed the door, leaving the room as it was.
All I can say is, 10/10 would sniff again. :feelsokman:

I share a room with my sister and she had recently brought 5 or 6 of her friends to our house, each of them were highly attractive

What no pussy does to a nigga

I share a room with my sister and she had recently brought 5 or 6 of her friends to our house, each of them were highly attractive
Do any creeping and or panty sniffing?

Just don’t do any pedophilia shit

Based panty sniffer:feelsohh:. If I were you, I would have rubbed my dick with it as well:ahegao:.

I don’t know what to say about this

This context in which you live strongly suggest to me you will ascend some day brocel.

That you are even around women at all, for whatever reason, while still in your prime, may be a bigger deal than you think.

This context in which you live strongly suggest to me you will ascend some day brocel.
Not likely.
That you are even around women at all, for whatever reason, while still in your prime, may be a bigger deal than you think.
It doesn't matter in the slightest.

Total: 22 (Incels: 7, Bluepillers: 15)

So my younger sister is quite well known throughout her school, and as one could reasonably infer, she has lots of friends because of that.
Anyways, as I'm typing this, she currently has a friend of hers over to stay overnight. This gave me an opportunity to do something I have a fetish for, that being panty/underwear sniffing.
Now, at first I had doubts and was questioning myself on doing it. But then I remembered our brief conversation in which she mentioned she was almost 18. Her words, not mine. Plus it's panty sniffing which is ultimately harmless. And the age of consent in my state is 16 anyway so whatever.
After I was finished, I carefully put them back in their proper place and closed the door, leaving the room as it was.
ascend with your sister

Mogs me to hell and back I wish my sister had hot friends that came over, I would have probably tried to ascend with them (in real life)

Mogs me to hell and back I wish my sister had hot friends that came over, I would have probably tried to ascend with them (in real life)

What no pussy does to a mf

T. Nigga with the swastika as his pfp

How is the smell

jfl it's been over a month but I remember a berry scent
Joe Biden GIF by Election 2020

I would've pulled a currycel and jizzed in them then put them back.

Describe her friends.

absolutely disgusting

How come they didn't smell bad :forcedsmile: