Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The behaviour of femoids around chads absolutely disgusts me.

voiceoftreason

voiceoftreason

Why the long midface?
★★★★
Laughing at every low effort joke chad makes
Putting their bodies at close proximities to chad for the opportunity to be groped by him
Dismissing any negative trait chad may have such as an actual shite personality
Constantly speaking of chad to other femoids and other males with a lower SMV than chad
Flocking to chad in groups just to worship chad with her femoid collective
Becky handing chad her phone number upon contact without him even needing to approach her.
Constantly putting chad at the forefront of her life both when he is and is not present! I mean seriously, just type harry styles or justin bieber on youtube and read the comments you've got girls there young enough to be the daughters of most of these users typing down how they'd like to clean the assholes of these men. And this all happens before chad takes interest in them! Imagine what happens when chad actually picks one of them! Just imagine the degenerate shit most foids do behind closed doors with chad! The places she has pleasured chad WITH HER FUCKING TONGUE! All that so she can get the semen of chad which he'll have no problem giving to her, and even after all that when she's stuck with a mishap child WHICH SHE CHOSE NOT TO ABORT, she still apologizes to chad for whatever reason I don't know and takes care of his spawn -poorly need I add- until that little shit grows up to be society's next leech via welfare or the fucking prison system. This level of worship can only be equated to that of cults! How society allows this to continue at their own detriment is beyond me! How cucks don't rationalize that the more sex chad has access to means the less sex they get is beyond me! How normies don't realize that empowering femoids to worship chad damns society is beyond me! This has happened so many times in history! The greek empire, the persian empire, any fucking matriarch tribe from the Americas to fucking Africa! Why hasn't humanity learn't their lesson yet!!??? How many times do we have to keep doing this jig before men wake up!!?? I'm sick of having my life, MY WORTH, pre-determined by females who'll boot you immediately because you're not chad! Honestly fuck the female gender, fuck hypergamy, evolution be damned! Humanity should just go extinct and be done with it!

They're a reactionary species.

I agree 100%, the worst thing is that while they love Chad, they hate unattractive men and want them DEAD. DEAD AND ROTTING. When someone's been exposed to this kind of behavior and hate all his life, there's no wonder they want their revenge against society.

Laughing at every low effort joke chad makes
Putting their bodies at close proximities to chad for the opportunity to be groped by him
Dismissing any negative trait chad may have such as an actual shite personality
Constantly speaking of chad to other femoids and other males with a lower SMV than chad
Flocking to chad in groups just to worship chad with her femoid collective
Becky handing chad her phone number upon contact without him even needing to approach her.
Constantly putting chad at the forefront of her life both when he is and is not present! I mean seriously, just type harry styles or justin bieber on youtube and read the comments you've got girls there young enough to be the daughters of most of these users typing down how they'd like to clean the assholes of these men. And this all happens before chad takes interest in them! Imagine what happens when chad actually picks one of them! Just imagine the degenerate shit most foids do behind closed doors with chad! The places she has pleasured chad WITH HER FUCKING TONGUE! All that so she can get the semen of chad which he'll have no problem giving to her, and even after all that when she's stuck with a mishap child WHICH SHE CHOSE NOT TO ABORT, she still apologizes to chad for whatever reason I don't know and takes care of his spawn -poorly need I add- until that little shit grows up to be society's next leech via welfare or the fucking prison system. This level of worship can only be equated to that of cults! How society allows this to continue at their own detriment is beyond me! How cucks don't rationalize that the more sex chad has access to means the less sex they get is beyond me! How normies don't realize that empowering femoids to worship chad damns society is beyond me! This has happened so many times in history! The greek empire, the persian empire, any fucking matriarch tribe from the Americas to fucking Africa! Why hasn't humanity learn't their lesson yet!!??? How many times do we have to keep doing this jig before men wake up!!?? I'm sick of having my life, MY WORTH, pre-determined by females who'll boot you immediately because you're not chad! Honestly fuck the female gender, fuck hypergamy, evolution be damned! Humanity should just go extinct and be done with it!
Yes it's suicidefuel how they behave with chad and at the same time despises us.

4 messages, and you are already blackpilled to this level.

I have to congratulate you, you are fully blackpilled and I can feel your omega-rage.

Answering the question: I don’t know, maybe we are enlightened, maybe not.

Bogomilism and Chatarism represented a very ancient Dualist belief from the East, which was far beyond the blackpill. We are retracing paths already traveled, we are not discovering anything new.

LET THE RAGE FLOW THROUGH YOU BOYO