Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The behavior of women never matches their words - "Muh dangerous males"/"Muh life on the defense"

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
Women always say that they live lifes in perpetual fear due to men, that they are constantly on the defense and have to fear rape/murder all the time.
Basically they say that the world (or at least its male inhabitants) is out to get them (no matter actual violence statistics that show that men are more likely to become victims).

Considering that premise (e.g. that the world is a dangerous place) you would expect changes in their behavior (like risk minimization). If I thought that people would want to harm me I would try to disappear in a crowd (not standing out due to behavior/clothes/etc.), I would try to be as aware of my environment as possible by not dulling my senses (with alcohol/other drugs or by permanently listening to music on my headphones) and by avoiding high risk areas/life styles. Apart from other things like increasing the fitness and having access to a weapon. This is at least what I did after being attacked in a subway a few years ago.

However women behave in exactly the opposite manner, almost as if they thought that they were invulnerable, they are (despite insisting to live in a dangerous world) the people with the least situational awareness. They walk around with headphones and don't even recognize it when people stand right next to them or literally shout at them or when a horn goes on in traffic to warn them off a danger, they have them on permanently - even in the darkest depths of a forest (a high risk area where nobody could come to your help). Women drink until they aren't even able to perform basic locomotion and dull themselves with all kinds of drugs from Marihuana to LSD to all other kind of synthetic/natural shit - be they rich or poor: They accumulate in bars where the scum of humanity prospers and sells poisons (a high risk environment/life style due to all the criminals and due to being virtually incapacitated with all the drugs). And everything in skin tight clothings - and yes, it is stupid to walk around like that, especially in these surroundings where alcohol/drugs remove all inhibitions (it is as riskful as walking through Harlem with a Rolex while yelling racial slurs, going as a black man to a KKK cross burning event or showing up at an Antifa demo in an SS uniform - considering their premise that every male is a potential danger). Despite claiming to live in a dangerous world, they do nothing to minimize potential risks - but they even increase them with their behavior.

Not only that but they attack every single official that tries to warn them of potential risks and how to minimize the propability of danger. They call it "victim blaming", unironically newspapers publish articles nowadays where they say that parents shouldn't teach their kids to not go with strangers because this would be victim blaming. "Teach men not to rape, not women how to avoid risks!", they say - unaware of the fact that murderers and rapists have and always will exist and exactly know what they are doing - even when they have little to no intelligence/education, see for example Joachim Kroll/Derrick Todd Lee who despite being intellectually challenged did everything in their respective power to avoid detection because they knew what was expecting them in the case of capture, these people know that it is wrong by all conventional moral standards (but they do it anyways because they don't give a fuck). And their voting behavior too. Importing millions of strangers that will only result in mass frustration for males due to the now mathematical impossibility of finding a partner/wife and/or employment/flats. And they push for gun control too, although guns make people of inequal strength (like men and women) almost completely equal while without a gun the man would overpower the woman with ease. In the West some even make advertisements against pepper spray for civilians and against prisons (that keep the most dangerous scum away from us) - they want to remove almost all methods for self defense while releasing scum. Just fucking laugh at it.

Everything they do is exactly the opposite of what they claim, which leads us to two possible conclusions:

They either a) say the truth (e.g. "The world is against women!"), but they are too inept to adjust their behavior accordingly to at least partially minimize the risks (like children - with some really unfortunate implications in terms of "equality") or b) lie. Their behavior NEVER matches their words.

Last edited:
Yep a constant contradiction (Femoids).

yes, good threat. they want to be seen as the perpetual victims.

They want their cake and to eat it too. They want to be seen as scared victims, but act like the opposite and try to censor men who expose them. Jfl at crying about "catcalling" while going to the grocery store dressed like a hooker.

It's b. Women often lie (more than men)

they will lie, make excuses, cheat and backstab just to be victims

Even IF the world was as dangerous for females as women claim: Women dont wanna take any responsibility. They just want others to change.

One word: wahmen.

Ax99n6n 700b

Male decapitates 17 year old girlfriend reports say t7qelGdmCMg

They are like spoiled children, they want world to shape to fit them which is ridiculous because you cant control people who doesn't want to be controlled. I dont know why are european women pro immigrants beside virtue signaling, it doesnt benefit them, 99 percent of those women wouldnt have anything to do with those men, they promote liberalism while importing traditional males. Good job bringing up the gun and self defence weapon laws, never thought about it that way.

mega high IQ thread, rapists will always exists, people mentally ill will always exists, a woman of 20 y/o has a very high SMV so she has the possibilities to being victim of a possibile rapist, so you have to prevent that avoiding drugs, high quantity of wine, dressing with small clothes (like a hooker), it's call prevention of a crime, like don't open your house's door to strangers, it's not "victim blaming"