Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The beginning of the end

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
The beginning of adulthood is the beginning of the end 18 is the start of the toughest years of your life if you’re an average person with no inheritance or anything coming your way be prepared to face a lot of hardship and adversity it’s not as bad for normies or even incels with friends if you’re a loner tho you’re gonna feel like you’re living through hell you have to make the right decision 100% of the time when you’re a loner one slip up and it’s over you have nobody to rely on if you mess up there’s no guarantee you’ll get to retire just because you’ve reached a certain age I see people in their 60s 70s and 80s still working wageslave jobs that you’ll see a young person working in the rest of your life is in the fate of your hands

i cant wait till I finally finish highschool I wont even go to college for a few years I'll just use the money I have already and chill at home all day

I agree; the passage of time seems to increase dramatically as well... :smonk:

A barrier that has been crossed. :feelswhere:

here we go again

5r7uecjt7x641.jpg

Yes (fire emoji)

if you’re a loner tho you’re gonna feel like you’re living through hell you have to make the right decision 100% of the time when you’re a loner one slip up and it’s over you have nobody to rely on if you mess up there’s no guarantee you’ll get to retire just because you’ve reached a certain age
Exactly my thoughts, life as a loner incel is life on nightmare mode

Going to finish highschool next year and been feeling this big time, everyone virtue signals about it but I can feel the drop off the cliff into adult wage slave hell coming

Going to finish highschool next year and been feeling this big time, everyone virtue signals about it but I can feel the drop off the cliff into adult wage slave hell coming
Just don't wageslave, fuck that shit.

Just don't wageslave, fuck that shit.
What else am I supposed to do? I hate my family and I don’t think I’m autistic enough to get neet-bux that I could live off of

What else am I supposed to do? I hate my family and I don’t think I’m autistic enough to get neet-bux that I could live off of
I'm sure I could bux or something but my parents don't understand and blame those types of problems on me because I could never live up to their standard, which is why I hate them.

But just try to live with normie acquaintances if you have any and if you can.

Wageslaving will just be high school all over again. Just in a different way.

I'm sure I could bux or something but my parents don't understand and blame those types of problems on me because I could never live up to their standard, which is why I hate them.

But just try to live with normie acquaintances if you have any and if you can.

Wageslaving will just be high school all over again. Just in a different way.
Most people aren’t gonna let a NEET live off them