Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The beef between me and my foid neighboor

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
She always complains about everything, loud music, cigarettes at the ground an shit…

At some point i had enough of her foidish fuss, so i got loud, threatened her and i kicked her bike to the ground, she got scared like a little deer and went home running up the stairs.

Some minutes later i had the police at my door and was arrested, with handcuffs behind my back and i was also beaten in the police station, because i didn’t wanted to accept being arrested, they grabbed me by the neck and tried to push me to the ground but i was stronger than them, they had to jump me with 3 men in order to push me to the ground, then they made the George Floyd move, by chocking me.

Not sure if real of a parody, it sounds believable until the last part. Police officers usually attack in packs though.

Not sure if real of a parody, it sounds believable until the last part. Police officers usually attack in packs though.
I was at the police station and started to scream at the cops and one of them grabbed me from behind my neck and i fought back, then the other ones invited

The Grinch

I believe it lol

Pending court date :feelswhat:

Based, glad you're back now :smonk:

I think you should give your neighbor some beef if you know what I mean.

Give her yer beefy sausage!