Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The beauty is objective pill completely destroyed me

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
When i was younger i used to believe that maybe one day i would find an attractive woman that is also attracted to me, but obviously now i know that beauty is not subjetive, all woman are attracted to the same kind of guy, tall big frame chiseled jaw and hunter eyes, i know that the only way of getting a girlfriend would be dating an extremely unacttrative woman that would only be with me because no one else wants her, you know sometimes i think about going out with my friends to parties and stuff like that, but then i remember that any woman would rather date any of them than date me and my only option would be the unattractive woman that nobody else wants just like no one wants me, the ugly couple that everyone is disgusted by, and thats so fucking humiliating, life is so fucking unfair i hate nature i hate my body i hate my life

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder ;)

I've never related so much to one post

its over for manlets, even in thailand

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder ;)
Unfortunately that applies more to men, it's mainly because of juggnernaut law.. We've subconsciously trained our brains to be more attracted to people closer to our looksmatch because we know we have no chance with those above our looksmatch.

We are freaks of nature sadly

Unfortunately that applies more to men, it's mainly because of juggnernaut law.. We've subconsciously trained our brains to be more attracted to people closer to our looksmatch because we know we have no chance with those above our looksmatch.
I was just kidding kek, therefore that emoji at the end.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder is true, but every female beholder is the same!

Realizing that we have been lied to is the biggest blackpill

if you have kids with an unattractive woman there is still 50% chance you will have an attractive child.
i mean, iv seen couples where both the mom and dad were 5'7 and their daughter was a friggin giant. this is partially because of other genetic material from previous generations that comes into play

We should be EUTHANISED.

haha i know, i just really wanted to add that add-on to what you said
Ah, I understand haha. So that’s generally true for males? Going for looksmatch foid and such

if you have kids with an unattractive woman there is still 50% chance you will have an attractive child.
i mean, iv seen couples where both the mom and dad were 5'7 and their daughter was a friggin giant. this is partially because of other genetic material from previous generations that comes into play
Yeah but i dont see the point of dating someone that you are not attracted to

Ah, I understand haha. So that’s generally true for males? Going for looksmatch foid and such
Yeah, we'll go for worse looking women and subconsciously tell ourselves we're more attracted to "Average" women in our league as a cope.

Yeah, we'll go for worse looking women and subconsciously tell ourselves we're more attracted to "Average" women in our league as a cope.
It’s a tough world we’re living in.

:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Realizing that we have been lied to is the biggest blackpill
So many lies.
If you are ugly and ashamed for being with ugly girl, you have a big problem.

Unless you have a lot of money.

Last edited:
So many lies.
If you are ugly and ashamed for being with ugly girl, you have a big problem.

Unless you have a lot of money.
I would rather be alone than be with someone that im not attracted to so its over

Well, so you admit that is impossible to be attracted to ugly people (like yourself)

Seems like it's over

Well, so you admit that is impossible to be attracted to ugly people (like yourself)

Seems like it's over
yeah its something natural it never began