Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The Barbie film director will direct the new Narnia films

solblue

solblue

Luminary
★★★★★
Anyone who knows anything about C.S. Lewis or Narnia knows the series is heavily Christian. Netflix secured the rights to this film and decided to give a foid known for making feminazi films directed at adults the responsibility of making a Christian film aimed at children. Just look at what she did to Barbie, the cunt will ruin Narnia. There's also already precedent, the bitch stripped Christianity out of Little Women despite the characters being overtly religious in the novel.

I find it hard to believe the films will actually see the light of day, but if they do, they'll tank. Netflix is still willing to put millions into trying to malign Christianity though.

Most of this foid's films are just feminist indie trash, no idea how she's falling upwards. By the way, she has two sons. I wish them the best...

Will they lock foids in wardrobe and pierce it with katana and only puddle of blood will be leaking from it? Probably not because they a fucking cuck.

I'm not watching any of them so idc

She will direct what?Idc about any of that sorry

does any christcel really believes in this shit ?
the modern world no matter how fucked up and hypocritical is the same as christianity in the past because just look at the world of man or nature, what omnibelovent, omnipotent god could create such a evil soulless world? Tho sending promiscous foids to hell is based :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh:

@thespanishcel
@Transcended Trucel

does any christcel really believes in this shit ?
the modern world no matter how fucked up and hypocritical is the same as christianity in the past because just look at the world of man or nature, what omnibelovent, omnipotent god could create such a evil soulless world? Tho sending promiscous foids to hell is based :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh:

@thespanishcel
@Transcended Trucel
Yeah the monotheistic Abrahamic God definitely can't be considered benevolent. He has too many flaws, allowed too many injustices under his watch and so forth. Completely dooms critical thinkers to hell when he hasn't provided sufficient proof his own existence.

Fuck (((Hollywood)))

I'm honestly just done with new media in the west. It's all reboots. We don't need more Narnia films, the ones that we already have are fine. It's all just fucking slop now. I don't know how people keep watching all this shit. I just watch old (pre-2010) films now. They are so much better and there are so many you will never run out. Old films, old books, old music, old anime. No reason to consume anything modern. Maybe every now and then a decent anime will come out and I will watch it, that's it though.