Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The bar is in hell

Just try to be handsome :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

What a bunch of delusional people, this is unbelievable, they really think a kind guy in clean and ironed clothes can date supermodels? Holy shit they are hopeless.

"If you're nice and maybe a little funny you can date the worlds most attractive women"
JFL

"If you just perform basic maintenance like you already do every morning, you can get sex easily"
Motherfucker acts like taking a shower and brushing your teeth is an olympic task, this honestly says more about him than it does about anyone else.

Just dont be subhuman theory

I feel like people are purposefully being ignorant when typing things like this.

If it was enough to "Wear clean clothes, shower, get a haircut" then a ton of men would be fucking.

Anyone with the ability to see can easily tell that Its not that simple. The constant gas lighting and pretentious attitude without even attempting to see the point of view from the people they're shitting on will always be laughable. Reverse the genders and the response would be "You're perfect the way you are, don't change yourself, you're a gem." But because the the topic is men its okay to generalize and shit on them.

What do you say to a person who already does all of the mentioned things? You continue to gaslight them, generalize them, and tell them that THEY are the problem. It couldn't possibly be the insane impossible standards of the modern female. Nope its your fault, because you are a male, and deserve no sympathy.

I feel like people are purposefully being ignorant when typing things like this.

If it was enough to "Wear clean clothes, shower, get a haircut" then a ton of men would be fucking.

Anyone with the ability to see can easily tell that Its not that simple. The constant gas lighting and pretentious attitude without even attempting to see the point of view from the people they're shitting on will always be laughable. Reverse the genders and the response would be "You're perfect the way you are, don't change yourself, you're a gem." But because the the topic is men its okay to generalize and shit on them.

What do you say to a person who already does all of the mentioned things? You continue to gaslight them, generalize them, and tell them that THEY are the problem. It couldn't possibly be the insane impossible standards of the modern female. Nope its your fault, because you are a male, and deserve no sympathy.
I honestly have given up trying to reason with anyone like this. I don’t know whether they are doing it on purpose and lying intentionally, or whether they just have had it that good they genuinely believe that’s all it takes.

I honestly have given up trying to reason with anyone like this. I don’t know whether they are doing it on purpose and lying intentionally, or whether they just have had it that good they genuinely believe that’s all it takes.
You're 100% right. Its already clear their mind is made up.

I genuinely feel that people who make posts like this do not have good intentions. It's either virtue signaling for a pat on the back, or willful ignorance akin to closing ones eyes, and shoving fingers into ones ears, then spouting nonsense and pretending not to understand.

JFL

Motherfucker acts like taking a shower and brushing your teeth is an olympic task, this honestly says more about him than it does about anyone else.
It’s like those people that say to just go to the gym to change your life like it did for them. That just means they didn’t have any real problems to begin with if simply lifting some weights was enough to improve their life jfl. Going to the gym is the easiest part of the day for me and I see it is as the bare minimum thing you could do as an improover.

"the bar is low" ?!?!
The bars in the fucking sky .
Tried all my 20s dress up more than 90% of other guys at bars have a decent car did all that hair cut crap wear nice fragrance.. would of been a decent nice guy but the world made sure to take away that. Anyway never got a glance that wasn't negative. What a joke these clowns are.
The bars so high I made a literally slightly abovr average girl profile that got 2000 matches and 1000 messages in around 24 hours. Literally almost every guy is sx starved and desperate. Look at that ugly girl who made 100 guys turn up to her date in public and proceeded to shame them and they just took it cause they still wanted a chance. What a joke

Also what kind of guy is bloody 32 and still says "laid" what is this American pie, you still in early years of high school.... Also 32 and still getting hoze.. yeah right all the bars are under 25 and sht

Bluepilled chadlites feel compelled to believe his sexual successes are due to anything OTHER THAN their looks, NT and frame.