Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The bad guys won WW2

iKillCucks

iKillCucks

Bad Boy
★★★★★
Do you agree with my belief? What are your thoughts and comments on it?

yes jews did it

I don't know anything about jews but genocide is a bad move.

Both sides were bad.

It was too late already to purge the Jewish elites from Europe.

both sides seem like shit

Why do you say that
Because they already had complete control over countries like the US and England. And Russia had already fallen to communism as well.

How could Germany beat all of those alone? (it wasn't really alone but only had shitty weak allies).

Both sides were bad.
both sides seem like shit
The allies where cucks
Because they already had complete control over countries like the US and England. And Russia had already fallen to communism as well.

How could Germany beat all of those alone? (it wasn't really alone but only had shitty weak allies).
True Germany Italy and Japan where the only opposition to the cucked allies which had more than just Russia and England

The allies where cucks

True Germany Italy and Japan where the only opposition to the cucked allies which had more than just Russia and England
Cucks or not, the Nazis would have thrown me into concentration camps. I hate both sides.

Whites lost, zionists won.

Last edited:
Better dead than cuck

May 8 1945, the day the worlds dark fate was sealed

What couldve been. Its so fucking depressing.

I still have hope a SAVIOR will be born and the FOURTH REICH will come to fruition!
Hitler was a great and courageous man that had a burning love for his people. He fought in WW1 and had many close encounters and even saved lives. He was awared the iron cross for his service.

Then he comes back from the war to see his country being raped for all its worth. The Treaty of Versailles nearly destroyed Germany but Hitler spoke to the people and promised them change and he delivered on that promise. He stood against the jewish banking elite and that is why Hitler is synonymous with evil.

History is written by the victors.

The true blackpill is that there were no good guys in WW2.

The true blackpill is that there were no good guys in WW2.
I don't believe in "good" and "bad" sides but it can't be denied that the world would be less degenerate today if the axis had won. No feminism or tranny shit.

Hitler was a great and courageous man that had a burning love for his people. He fought in WW1 and had many close encounters and even saved lives. He was awared the iron cross for his service.

Then he comes back from the war to see his country being raped for all its worth. The Treaty of Versailles nearly destroyed Germany but Hitler spoke to the people and promised them change and he delivered on that promise. He stood against the jewish banking elite and that is why Hitler is synonymous with evil.

History is written by the victors.

Atomic blackpill telsa IQ RIP ADOLF HITLER

There were no good guys or bad guys. It was just a bunch of leaders who just got bitchy with each other and they made propaganda and cartoons so their people will fight for them.

I don't believe in "good" and "bad" sides but it can't be denied that the world would be less degenerate today if the axis had won. No feminism or tranny shit.
Exactly :blackpill::blackpill: we wouldnt have people fucking mutilating their cock like freaks

It was a senseless war. Germany certainly made their fair share of mistakes tbh. Hitler and the rest of the West should have focused on wiping out Communism.

There aren't good guys or bad guys in history, it's just a story of competing tribes. The strongest wins and justifies it later.

That said, the Holocaust was pretty wack.

it was a hologram

Of course. If all had gone well, we wouldn't be in this mess had a eugenic system come to pass.

The past is in the past, however.

The modern incel is the casualty of history's mistakes.