Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The awareness of the power of beauty is surreal

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
I look at beautiful people I pass in public, or see online, and I have to stop sometimes, sit down and close my eyes. I visualise scenes from my life, interactions I’ve had with girls, Interactions with older milfs, people treating me like air in general.

I then imagine my face and facial bones slowly morphing into that beautiful persons face. I visualise and imagine myself smiling with that face and ACTUALLY LOOKING FUCKING GOOD FOR ONCE??? I take note of my imagined sensation of having perfect white teeth in a perfect smile, beautiful full lips, cheeks that contour my mouth perfectly, cheekbones etc, I “feel” my chin growing forward and outward to look more attractive. I “feel” what it’s like having that beautiful face and with my eyes closed for even half a second it sometimes feels real.

I imagine all those scenes again of being dismissed, ignored and treated like air in my real life. Still with my eyes closed, I imagine smiling with my new cheekbones, teeth, lips and gorgeous jaw, and seeing the women in my environment VISIBLY sexually aroused, biting their lip, anxiously wondering how they’re going to approach me. I see enthusiasm, sexual interest and bright, dazzling happiness from girls coming to talk to me in those imaginary scenes.

I even clench my jaw and jut it forward, pretending and trying to “feel” like I really have that Dolph Lundgren jawline.

Within the limits of my imagination, it’s fucking surreal how different my life would be if I was a 9/10. Fucking unbelievable. How differently every moment of my life would have played out.

Having surgery is suifuel if it works too. Even a one point bump is enough to experience a different version of life completely. Life as a 6+ person must be so incredible I'm sure it's beyond words.

Having surgery is suifuel if it works too. Even a one point bump is enough to experience a different version of life completely. Life as a 6+ person must be so incredible I'm sure it's beyond words.
I don’t even need to imagine a 9+ life, because life already presents a billion examples in how women have always treated the attractive guys I’ve come into contact with, be it guys in high school, university or the workplace.

It's over for visualization and LOAcels. (law of attraction)

I try not to think about it tbh

This is ropefuel because everything you said is making sense.
Btw, do you think beautiful people have consciousness about their "beauty halo effect"?
Like they know they will produce a positive effect by smiling or taking a pose? I never have any idea what effect I'm producing by my attitude toward people.
If I thought I was a lovable being it would be night and day from what it is...

It seems the power of beauty did not pick me and just made me really ugly and deformed. Its Over

This is ropefuel because everything you said is making sense.
Btw, do you think beautiful people have consciousness about their "beauty halo effect"?
Like they know they will produce a positive effect by smiling or taking a pose? I never have any idea what effect I'm producing by my attitude toward people.
If I thought I was a lovable being it would be night and day from what it is...
No I don’t think that beautiful people are aware of it, any more than you are aware of just how incredible it is you’re typing on a fucking magical electronic device of technology. You’re used to it, and you’ve grown up with technology. Likewise beautiful people have grown up with that special treatment, so it makes sense to them to think that they DEERVED it and EARNED it. It makes sense why they feel anybody can have a good life too if they just “go out and do things” like they did.