Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The average woman in the United States is 168 lbs, and why skinny girls are unattainable.

• Thread starter Incel_Because_Short
  • Start date
I

Incel_Because_Short

Veteran
Just take a look at this photo:

This is a range of women of all sizes, and they all weigh 154 lbs.

That's the Average weight of women in most Anglo countries like Canada, UK, Australia, etc.

The average woman is about 5'4". So the girl second from the left, this is how most women outside look.

Only a girl who is 5'11" can carry 154 lbs well, as you can see from the picture, and even then that woman is incredibly lucky because she has very wide hips to carry most of that weight.

Not only is the average American woman 10 lbs heavier, but over half a foot shorter.

Here's a graph that would really pinpoint what I'm talking about:

Weight

This is a percentile graph of the weight of woman and men in the United States, obviously women to the left and men on the right.

Less than 10% of every woman you see will weigh 120 lbs or less.

What does that mean?

Here's a picture of the same woman, one at 140 lbs and one at 120 lbs:

Both guys who like thick girls and guys who like skinny girls are going to be disappointed.

See the woman on the left, a thickness I honestly prefer. Only 3 in 10 women weigh less than this in North America. So without even having any requirement other than she must weigh less than me (I weigh 145 lbs), I'm already reducing my potential dating pool to 30% of women.

Guys who prefer the girl on the right will be even more disappointed. You want a qt 3.14 gf with a tight body? Good luck, because right away you've taken out 90% of women from your dating pool.

The implications are obvious. Women who are a healthy weight are rare, and that means they get their pick. Almost every guy is desperate to get a girlfriend that isn't fat, so you are competing with the entire male populace for 30% of women. So it's not really a surprise that you only see girls who weigh healthy with really attractive guys who are tall, muscular, goodlooking and white. They can realistically have that standard because they get their pick.

This might be the biggest reason for a rise in inceldom. Even if you yourself are a healthy weight, you still won't be good enough.

Attachments

• 1595882989080.png
    1595882989080.png
    7.6 MB · Views: 79
Last edited:
really disturbing to me how most people are gluttonous and have no self control

I don't even live a "healthy lifestyle" but I still maintain a lean BMI of 21 just from doing basic physical activity consistently and not eating like a pig

5'11 one is Stacy, 5'8 is Becky, the other three are subhuman trash

Look at Charli D'Amelio. She's probably average but since she's skinny she automaticaly looks better then most girls her and my age.

really disturbing to me how most people are gluttonous and have no self control

I don't even live a "healthy lifestyle" but I still maintain a lean BMI of 21 just from doing basic physical activity consistently and not eating like a pig
It's not hard at all to not be fat. Just eat less. Cut out that soda or milkshake for water. Maybe jog for a bit... That's ALL it takes.

Yet normtrash struggle like no other, because they have no willpower over self.

That 5'8 one in the first picture I'm fine with. To be fair though, I'm seeing them by their age. The 2 shorter than her looks like they could be my mother in age.

View attachment 304375

That's the Average weight of women in most Anglo countries like Canada, UK, Australia, etc.

The average woman is about 5'4". So the girl second from the left, this is how most women outside look.

Only a girl who is 5'11" can carry 154 lbs well, as you can see from the picture, and even then that woman is incredibly lucky because she has very wide hips to carry most of that weight.

Not only is the average American woman 10 lbs heavier, but over half a foot shorter.

View attachment 304376

This is a percentile graph of the weight of woman and men in the United States, obviously women to the left and men on the right.

What does that mean?

View attachment 304379

Both guys who like thick girls and guys who like skinny girls are going to be disappointed.

See the woman on the left, a thickness I honestly prefer. Only 3 in 10 women weigh less than this in North America. So without even having any requirement other than she must weigh less than me (I weigh 145 lbs), I'm already reducing my potential dating pool to 30% of women.

Guys who prefer the girl on the right will be even more disappointed. You want a qt 3.14 gf with a tight body? Good luck, because right away you've taken out 90% of women from your dating pool.

The implications are obvious. Women who are a healthy weight are rare, and that means they get their pick. Almost every guy is desperate to get a girlfriend that isn't fat, so you are competing with the entire male populace for 30% of women. So it's not really a surprise that you only see girls who weigh healthy with really attractive guys who are tall, muscular, goodlooking and white. They can realistically have that standard because they get their pick.

This might be the biggest reason for a rise in inceldom. Even if you yourself are a healthy weight, you still won't be good enough.
Fatmogs me.

These hoes will fail at something as simple as not being a landwhale pig ffs

This is why fat acceptance needs to end.
It only benefits women

brutally over. they are trying to a push for a system where women contribute absolutely nothing and expect everything in return.

Look at Charli D'Amelio. She's probably average but since she's skinny she automaticaly looks better then most girls her and my age.
That girl just turned 16 this May. That means when she first became popular when she was 15. She was dancing provocatively for the whole world at 15. Good thing I didn't find her attractive or anything :forcedsmile:

That girl just turned 16 this May. That means when she first became popular when she was 15. She was dancing provocatively for the whole world at 15. Good thing I didn't find her attractive or anything :forcedsmile:
All things considered, compared to other TikTok "stars" she's pretty tame.

This is why fat acceptance needs to end.
It only benefits women
Fat acceptance isn't a dumb slogan that made women fatter. It's the other way around.
Women once again win with their collective bargaining power. They can afford to be fat because all women are fat. They can afford to be picky because all women are.
Even if you ended fat acceptance tomorrow, you're still stuck with fat women waddling around bombing the average looks of the average woman.

THAT FUCKING FEEL WHEN NOT DUTCH
Tfwnotdutch1
3edncyi
Tfwnotdutch1
3edncyi

@RREEEEEEEEE

does obesity even exist in the netherlands?
Honestly it's common in middle-aged femorrhoids but it is rare in young girls, I'd say obesity odds increase after 35.

they are trying to a push for a system where women contribute absolutely nothing and expect everything in return.

Women have been trying to push for this system for a long time. It just got kicked into overdrive with social media in the 2010s.

That explains why so many women are feminists nowadays. Only women with body/weight insecurities seem to be feminists. Which would mean a lot of women are feminists.

All of the really skinny/fit good looking girls I've encountered in my life always had top notch looking dudes with them (no homo). If every foid wants a tall white dude, almost every dude wants a skinny girl with decent tits. The problem with society and the sexual market place is the vagina is put on a pedestal by thirsty white men.

Last edited:

View attachment 304375

View attachment 304376

What does that mean?

View attachment 304379

Brutal truth. I've been spreading this for 10+ years but people still deny the fact that female weight is the numero Uno for male inceldom.

She's very plain faced, a 5 but shes automatically an 8 in fatty fatty fat bastard USA.

I live in california and this is all bullshit
the average woman i see is normal weight and normal size looking to me

she's also a giga tiktok star and has a HQNP face

Far right looks best ded srs