Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The average woman in 2020, illustrated

whoever drew it, doesn't he have people above him who decide what is allowed to be on the cover? Based nonetheless. It's almost your average meme about weebcels.

Lol. Is he married, I wonder. Not likely with this face.

Low IQ. Inceldom hovered around 10-15% in pre zoomer generations (except late millennials born around '95).

View attachment 380721
View attachment 380722

DATS RACIS

But I do have to agree with them that the illustrator is an incel, and probably drew it this way because he hates women.
How would they respond if he looked like this
Rylan-Clark-Neal.jpg

Did any of them even read the article? Is it online?

He's apparently married (betabuxx) and a :soy: :soy:

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/k5wd12/this_ridiculous_new_yorker_cover_is_supposed_to/geicb1j/

Probably a case of a broken clock is right twice a day tbh.

HAHAHA, the funny thing is that's how I first interpreted the illustration too. I thought it was kinda feminist, because soys like leghair on women, and the woman seemed happy, and the messiness showed that she's a busy foid that doesn't have time to keep an American Psycho apartment, but time and time again the vast majority of FDS shows they indeed want everything as Patrick Bateman as possible, and that if you are incel, you don't deserve benefit of the doubt. This one foid's opinion only 6 points vs the most upvoted toxic take's 300 points

Foid is way too thin (especially for a black) to be considered the average, especially in the US.

should have made the screen show Venmo for PC or something, and her messages going "so are you going to pay my rent or what?"

I don't get it.

Are they complaining that she looks below average or above average? you can't tell with these irrational people.

I don't get it.

Are they complaining that she looks below average or above average? you can't tell with these irrational people.
They think foid's having a messy house with cats and wine in the cabinet isn't a legit thing. They truly believe all foids have everything together. Keep in mind this picture is likely of a young foid just out of college.

Wtf I love the New Yorker now

Sipping wine with cats. A spinster's reality. lmao based cover.

HAHAHA, the funny thing is that's how I first interpreted the illustration too. I thought it was kinda feminist, because soys like leghair on women, and the woman seemed happy, and the messiness showed that she's a busy foid that doesn't have time to keep an American Psycho apartment, but time and time again the vast majority of FDS shows they indeed want everything as Patrick Bateman as possible, and that if you are incel, you don't deserve benefit of the doubt. This one foid's opinion only 6 points vs the most upvoted toxic take's 300 points
Here was their rebuttal image.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FDSorFemcel/comments/k9c9pq/the_illustration_of_every_fds_users_future_husband/

as you said, LVM is "low-value male." Frankly, LVM would be closer to "normie." An average man is a LVM according to them.

They needed a term that was even more insulting, so they came up with NVM: no-value man.
NVM = negative value male not "no value male" to most of them.
Don't argue. Just smile lest you be beset by poorly thought out arguments and an obscene amount of emojis acting like they're making a point.

Last edited:
Here was their rebuttal image.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FDSorFemcel/comments/k9c9pq/the_illustration_of_every_fds_users_future_husband/

NVM = negative value male not "no value male" to most of them.
Don't argue. Just smile lest you be beset by poorly thought out arguments and an obscene amount of emojis acting like they're making a point.

I was gonna say that the foid who drew that is actually really talented, but as it turns out a MAN drew it. Johnny Ryan who is an extremely politically incorrect artist- FDS would find him more problematic and sexist than Tomine if they dug further, but then again Johnny Ryan is a 6ft white male so I don't think they care. But I do like the piece, it's not shitting on men so much as it's purposefully caricaturing modern single men.

Last edited:
I was gonna say that the foid who drew that is actually really talented, but as it turns out a MAN drew it. Johnny Ryan who is an extremely politically incorrect artist- FDS would find him more problematic and sexist than Tomine if they dug further, but then again Johnny Ryan is a 6ft white male so I don't think they care. But I do like the piece, it's not shitting on men so much as it's purposefully caricaturing modern single men.
Always funny when w*men make fun of their greatest male allies: soyboys.

I have interacted with Biracial girl for 4 years, she treated me good
My oneitis, back when i had one years ago, was biracial. She didnt act like your run of the mill ghetto hood rats, probably because she was raised by her white grandmother. Her dad, predictably, left when she was a kid jfl

My oneitis, back when i had one years ago, was biracial. She didnt act like your run of the mill ghetto hood rats, probably because she was raised by her white grandmother. Her dad, predictably, left when she was a kid jfl
In UK Biracial act like White women most of the time, there isn't as strong Black culture here

In UK Biracial act like White women most of the time, there isn't as strong Black culture here
That sounds pretty good to me. Id be all over that as a white dude if i didnt look like a 3rd degree burn victim after a failed skin graft. Theres too many trashy black and mixed foids in burgerland. Sometimes I’ll see well to do black foids at work but those foids always are with a 6’4 or better tyrone or chad

AdrianTomine2014.jpg

Ethnic male = incel. Brutal ricepill tbh.
It's amazing how foids pretty much universally believe this. Then in the next minute they cry about racism JFL. Women are the biggest racists of all.

cope
mixed is never as good looking as a pure bred
i either want a REAL black girl or a REAL white girl
none of this 50/50 shit
Exactly, no one wants to be/be with grey blob. If you're pure asian you're more appealing than weird mutant hapa.

AdrianTomine2014.jpg

Ethnic male = incel. Brutal ricepill tbh.
Dude has his art featured on the cover of the New Yorker= "no purpose in life"

Some people really do reduce everything down to sex appeal. Sad

Always funny when w*men make fun of their greatest male allies: soyboys.
women usually hate each other for a reason, and shitting on your own allies is one of them

Seems accurate to me, I don't see the lie. I think they're just offended because it's true, and they know it.

Women take credit for men's work again? How surprising.

@ReturnOfSaddam "It's amazing how foids pretty much universally believe this. Then in the next minute they cry about racism JFL. Women are the biggest racists of all."
And of course racist fds scum are calling every male they don't like an incel.

Don't forget that fds users post on IncelTear and get their posts upvoted

View: https://reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/k92mgn/found_some_in_the_wild/

@Autismus Maximus
Saw this definition on reddit and it fits.
FDS = fucking delusional sluts

Last edited:
it's literally straight up hilarious how much they seethe and look for pity things to seethe over. just read the comments :lul::lul::lul: