Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The average woman in 2020, illustrated

Why she biracial?

Of course one of the first listed comments refers to incels.

Seems like the typical FDS user.

First off, check out the "artist" and what he looks like and this will make perfect sense. He is clearly an incel, who can't get laid and is seething with sexual frustration and no sense of purpose in the world

AdrianTomine2014.jpg

Ethnic male = incel. Brutal ricepill tbh.

kweens can't be messy stupid inkwelllll, don't you know??

If it means I get a cute wife I don't care as much
cope
mixed is never as good looking as a pure bred
i either want a REAL black girl or a REAL white girl
none of this 50/50 shit

LVFs coping hard in the comments jfl.

>Female Dating Strategy
Don't they mean "Find a rich Chad"?
>Whores getting all bent out of shape about this illustration
I've seen plenty of rooms of foid streamers and e-whores, and most of them make my living quarters look tidy in comparison.

An FDS user would be fat though.

One of them has been doxed. I can see if I can find it if anyone gives a shit. tl;dr she's overweight and ugly.
JFL

If it means I get a cute wife I don't care as much
You have a major fetish for black foids that isn't grounded in reality believe me if you actually interacted with them you would be absolutely repulsed.

Lol bitch clean your room

You have a major fetish for black foids that isn't grounded in reality believe me if you actually interacted with them you would be absolutely repulsed.
I have interacted with Biracial girl for 4 years, she treated me good

There must be a roach nest somewhere in that room

I have interacted with Biracial girl for 4 years, she treated me good
Mog me but anyway, Have you tried tinder in africa? I am half african btw and from what I saw from when I was there when i was a child whites are worshipped their more then even in SEA so if you really have something for black woman you could easily ascend there.

Last edited:
>Female Dating Strategy
Don't they mean "Find a rich Chad"?
>Whores getting all bent out of shape about this illustration
I've seen plenty of rooms of foid streamers and e-whores, and most of them make my living quarters look tidy in comparison.
This.

besides, foids are the masters of trash
Foids confirmed for raccoons.
Except raccoons are capable of loving an Incel.

dang mang dang, even in their caricatures meant to portray males as the bad ones, they come off as vain
the male lives a minimalist life and saves money, while the foid wastes money on muh "live, laugh, love" pictures for social clout

besides, foids are the masters of trash and that's exactly because they love to accumulate useless shit and decor

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/k5wd12/this_ridiculous_new_yorker_cover_is_supposed_to/gehwxuf/

It's almost like women evolved to stay in the kitchen and clean the house while men evolved to go out and work :feelshmm:

Yuck, whats n/lvm? Normie, low value man?
as you said, LVM is "low-value male." Frankly, LVM would be closer to "normie." An average man is a LVM according to them.

They needed a term that was even more insulting, so they came up with NVM: no-value man.

Their quest is to find a HVM which means all the things you would guess it means: rich (of course) but also tall, attractive, etc. What's hilarious though, is that a man can be all of those things, but if he rejects her ...if he has the UNMITIGATED GALL TO REJECT ME!! A LITERAL QUEEN!! (rageface.jpg) ...then he's not a HVM.

And keep in mind, as you read their stuff, these women are by-definition used-up whores. How do I know this? Because no hot, young woman (you know, a "high-value" woman) complains about men (except to humble-brag). A woman in her prime is treated well, even by chads. Even chad will consider giving commitment to a fit 20 year old.

People (men and women, us and them alike) only complain when they don't get what they want. Women go through a phase in life (unless they're fat) where they can get what they want. The fact that FDS is complaining proves that they are past that phrase of life - it proves that they wasted their youth and failed to secure commitment. It proves that they're failures.

So a failure FDS will approach an objectively HVM. The HVM will look her up and down, and then decide she's only good for sex, and only if she doesn't speak. FDS will drop a bunch of rules on him including (hilariously) no sex before marriage. The HVM will laugh and walk away. The FDS will then angrily claim he was a LVM the whole time.

Cope levels that high shouldn't be possible.

They're screaming misogyny and then begin to shit on all men and commit misandry.

Women are fucking retarded lmao.

Men have been the butt of every joke since the beginning of time, but you don't see them crying about it.

Its only okay when the males a joke sweetie

Last edited:
COPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MAXIIIIIIIMUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Tenor 1

whoever drew it, doesn't he have people above him who decide what is allowed to be on the cover? Based nonetheless. It's almost your average meme about weebcels.
AdrianTomine2014.jpg

Lol. Is he married, I wonder. Not likely with this face.

Last edited:
AdrianTomine2014.jpg

2020 12 04 07 22 31 This RIDICULOUS New Yorker Cover is SUPPOSED TO BE an accurate reflection

2020 12 04 07 22 31 This RIDICULOUS New Yorker Cover is SUPPOSED TO BE an accurate reflection

DATS RACIS

But I do have to agree with them that the illustrator is an incel, and probably drew it this way because he hates women.

Last edited:
as you said, LVM is "low-value male." Frankly, LVM would be closer to "normie." An average man is a LVM according to them.

They needed a term that was even more insulting, so they came up with NVM: no-value man.

Their quest is to find a HVM which means all the things you would guess it means: rich (of course) but also tall, attractive, etc. What's hilarious though, is that a man can be all of those things, but if he rejects her ...if he has the UNMITIGATED GALL TO REJECT ME!! A LITERAL QUEEN!! (rageface.jpg) ...then he's not a HVM.

And keep in mind, as you read their stuff, these women are by-definition used-up whores. How do I know this? Because no hot, young woman (you know, a "high-value" woman) complains about men (except to humble-brag). A woman in her prime is treated well, even by chads. Even chad will consider giving commitment to a fit 20 year old.

People (men and women, us and them alike) only complain when they don't get what they want. Women go through a phase in life (unless they're fat) where they can get what they want. The fact that FDS is complaining proves that they are past that phrase of life - it proves that they wasted their youth and failed to secure commitment. It proves that they're failures.

So a failure FDS will approach an objectively HVM. The HVM will look her up and down, and then decide she's only good for sex, and only if she doesn't speak. FDS will drop a bunch of rules on him including (hilariously) no sex before marriage. The HVM will laugh and walk away. The FDS will then angrily claim he was a LVM the whole time.

Basically red pill but for foids. Only that the only thing that holds these foids back is their standards for a man. I probably shouldn't say "these foids" because what differs them from any other foid is only that they voice their demands for a rich chad more openly.

whoever drew it, doesn't he have people above him who decide what is allowed to be on the cover? Based nonetheless. It's almost your average meme about weebcels.

Lol. Is he married, I wonder. Not likely with this face.
its funny how a foid approved of the image too, and the NewYorker is literally as woke as woke gets, yet it still pisses the fuck out of FDS women

dang mang dang, even in their caricatures meant to portray males as the bad ones, they come off as vain
the male lives a minimalist life and saves money, while the foid wastes money on muh "live, laugh, love" pictures for social clout

besides, foids are the masters of trash and that's exactly because they love to accumulate useless shit and decor

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/k5wd12/this_ridiculous_new_yorker_cover_is_supposed_to/gehwxuf/

kinda funny because most of these women sure as fuck spend no time cleaning anything.hiring a cleaner is no fucking effort kek.

They failed to get off the cock carousel in time & now the parks closed due to age.

my room is 300 times cleaner than her's
"JUST TAKE A SHOWER SWEATY, TIDY YOUR ROOM AND FIX YOUR PERSONALITY :soy::soy::soy::soy:"