Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The average woman has the intelligence of the average 15 year old male

>mfw a girl at 11 entering puberty, and thus becoming a woman, is already smarter than a 15 year old boy

I think you’re giving them too much credit, maybe a 13 year old

Probably younger than that

Don't insult 15yo males

A **man is only as intelligent as thr roastbeef between her legs.

Yeah men only mature by age 30. Women's personality crystalizes in their teens and then the only difference is how many cocks she's taken.

Yeah men only mature by age 30. Women's personality crystalizes in their teens and then the only difference is how many cocks she's taken.

Yeah men only mature by age 30. Women's pussy crystalizes in their teens and then the only difference is how many cocks she's taken.

Corrected it for you ngl.

It’s funny how society enforces the idea that women are the pinnacle of maturity and intelligence. Women mentally flatline as a teenager and never go past that. Sure they can learn big words and learn how to do some jobs, but just watch how they act when things aren't going their way. Right back to five year old mentality. That is a fact and that is how it’s always been. That’s why they had no rights for almost all of history.

I really do think that they stop at 15 emotionally and cognitively. It's a very selfish and self-indulgent age in which women consistently express that behavior. I say 15 because the behaviors typically include but are not limited to aggression, poor communication skills, lying or hiding facts, and materialistic/superficial priorities such as an outward appearance of financial excess, glamour and beautification.