Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The average whitecel in school in the year 2070

This is America.

back landing on chair, gotta hurt.

fucking coons are why i embrace my white half as much as possible. i legit feel ashamed to be black because of these type of goons. push well deserved.

she deserves having her spine broken

fucking coons are why i embrace my white half as much as possible. i legit feel ashamed to be black because of these type of goons. push well deserved.
imagine being full black :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Same. The way the black kids acted in school really made me hate being black. It is a lot easier when you get older and are high IQ enough to get a job away from these idiots.

I'm not saying black people are low IQ or anything, but the culture is completely shit to anyone who isn't a normie. Extroverted normies eat that shit up and any stereotypical black guy is welcome anywhere. Just be NT is super real when it comes to being black.

im not mixed (or at least i don't think so) but yeah i agree
Same. The way the black kids acted in school really made me hate being black.
shame how the teachers don't even have enough real power to stop the kids from behaving like that.

Same. The way the black kids acted in school really made me hate being black. It is a lot easier when you get older and are high IQ enough to get a job away from these idiots.

I'm not saying black people are low IQ or anything, but the culture is completely shit to anyone who isn't a normie. Extroverted normies eat that shit up and any stereotypical black guy is welcome anywhere. Just be NT is super real when it comes to being black.

blacks get a huge status halo as long as they play within the stereotype. once they break out of the stereotype/culture then they might as well be aliens to normies. same thing goes for foids. foids find it trendy to fuck popular and/or extroverted blacks but any sub-tyrone black is completely subhuman to them. JBB works as long as you are popular/NT/extroverted and the lower you are on the SMV scale, the more of the aforementioned three you have to be. at sub 5 blacks are SOL if they dont run thug game.