Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How true is JBW for the average male?

I think exoticmaxxing is the key here.

I believe a 5/10 white normie would slay hard in India, for example.

But a 5/10 black guy could mogg him and slay white foid pussy in a white country through exoticmaxxing.
That is cope. There's nothing exotic about black guy unless he is a light eyed mulatto or something
EE would say elsewise, Blacks are also still technically a “minority” in America yet plenty of them date out.

Like 5'10 or something. I actually know a few guys like this who are looks wise nothing special but still get laid. Generally guys that are around drunk degenerate whores a lot. Like club owners,drug dealers,thugs,bouncers etc.
Last year you might have seen #randommaninatlanta on trending all over social media. It was this black drug dealer that impregnated six different white women and abandoned them all. He was literally ugly as hell too. @KillNiggers

View attachment 1202076
Yeah being statusmaxxed as a normie is very important i’d say, that’s why they probably think “personality” matters so much.

I agree personality does matter for normies, but it’s not about being a “good” person. It’s more or less to do with how naturally extroverted you are, if you can tap into a niche aspect like those guys did, etc

That black guy isn’t that ugly tbh, just looks like your average Black Ogre