Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The average White British girl would rather commit suicide than date a ricecel

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/1ay7hsc/for_nonasian_lurkers_especially_amwf_a_short/krujbzt/

Over for ricecels

these toilets also hates white men want's only niggER dick

I've seen it...

A white British girl I know well has been with an east Asian guy for ages.

Nobody wants chinks except fat roasties who are weebs is over nigga

Damn that's brutal :feelscry:

Nobody wants chinks except fat roasties who are weebs is over nigga
Brutal but true. Kpoop audience in the west is 90% fat ugly ethnicwhores.

this filthy chinknigger has dated foids from the entire world and is still complaining

In the same spot man, it's fucked up how these women go for these shitty obnoxious unmannered jocks while they ghost true gentlemen like myself.

English foids aren't 10/10 if he was typing this about Swedish foids maybe his people would be on his side.

this filthy chinknigger has dated foids from the entire world and is still complaining
Literal first-world problems.
Ricecels have it the worst because no race likes them including their own
I would say curries have it worse objectively, but they have a much more conservative culture & arranged marriages which ensure tons of them eventually ascend.

Ricecels have it the worst because no race likes them including their own
By that criteria Slavs have it worst of all cause even rices and curries cuck them. But that logic is obviously bullshit. I feel SEA rices have it worst, but I would not lump NEAs with SEAa, partially due to economic prosperity and partially due to kpoop. NEAs > Currys > SEAs.

Who do you consider SEAs. Some people consider Southern Chinese as SEA but others don't.
They kinda do look like SEAs, I worked with a few. But, I feel they are higher IQs than proper SEAs (I dunno if there's studies on southern chinese IQs, but I highly doubt it's below 100 like SEAs) and obvs they have more status being from a richer country.

My dad is Southern Chinese but he has some amount of Dutch and Tatar ancestry does that make me SEA
I'm not too familiar with the genetics of South China, but I think that they still have quite a bit of difference between them & SEA; aren't you also mostly NW Asian?

My dad is Southern Chinese but he has some amount of Dutch and Tatar ancestry does that make me SEA
To me: no. Also as mentioned I feel southern Chinese IQmog SEA monkeys to oblivion, and since IQ is very important to racial qualification I do not think southern Chinese can be considered SEAs. However, I do need to find a good study on southern Chinese IQ first to prove this hypothesis (my opinion is simply based on SEAs and south Chinese I worked with - I found SEAs low IQ and south Chinese high IQ).

To me: no. Also as mentioned I feel southern Chinese IQmog SEA monkeys to oblivion, and since IQ is very important to racial qualification I do not think southern Chinese can be considered SEAs. However, I do need to find a good study on southern Chinese IQ first to prove this hypothesis (my opinion is simply based on SEAs and south Chinese I worked with - I found SEAs low IQ and south Chinese high IQ).
IQ is a good way to measure, but you should also look for their overall genetic composites & data on that, as well as phenotypes/facial composites & compare them to SEA.

@Chudpreet any ideas here? @ElTruecel also.

Foids in general would rather rope than be forced into being with an incel of any kind

Yes, my mother and father are both just as NW asian as they are chinese if not more. What sucks is that I inherited the wide southern chinese nose even though I'm only 12%, genetic lottery fucked me.
Brutal; could have been worse though ig.

I'm 3/4 NW Euro & 1/4 SW Euro; I've been told I look Anglo & French mainly, though I did get N. Italy & even Slovenia a few times.

I have hazel-brown eyes(I would say around T-15 or T-20) which are more common amongst SW Euros, though NW Euros still have it within their genes/alleles.

IQ is a good way to measure, but you should also look for their overall genetic composites & data on that, as well as phenotypes/facial composites & compare them to SEA.

Yes this is right. My theory is based on personal observations. I know there are actual studies on SEA average IQ but I don't think there's comprehensive studies on south Chinese IQ (and how it differs to north Chinese). For my theory to be fact I'd need to find a south Chinese focused IQ study.

Yes this is right. My theory is based on personal observations. I know there are actual studies on SEA average IQ but I don't think there's comprehensive studies on south Chinese IQ (and how it differs to north Chinese). For my theory to be fact I'd need to find a south Chinese focused IQ study.
I think according to some historical anthropology I read, East Asians were always considered as a "Yellow" race, whereas South-East Asians(Indonesians, Malaysians, Philippines, Islanders, etc) were part of a "brown" race and called Malay. Perhaps, mainland South-East Asia(Thailand, Vietnam, etc) would be some intermediary?

I think according to some historical anthropology I read, East Asians were always considered as a "Yellow" race, whereas South-East Asians(Indonesians, Malaysians, Philippines, Islanders, etc) were part of a "brown" race and called Malay. Perhaps, mainland South-East Asia(Thailand, Vietnam, etc) would be some intermediary?
Possibly. One amendment I'd make to that is I 100% would not lump Pacific Islanders together with Indonesians/Pinoys/Malays. Pacific Islanders are as tall as whites (in Australia and NZ where they have good nutrition) and framemog whites to oblivion. They are the chads of the pacific region. You'll never meet a Samoan incel.

ONE thing I've noticed is that SEA's are low IQ but extremely NT, they often socialize well. While Chinese Korean and jap are often outcast/loner/awkward.
Hmmmm, I will have to give this thought.

I would say genetic differences, amplified by climate/geography, likely all plays a factor in this.

Possibly. One amendment I'd make to that is I 100% would not lump Pacific Islanders together with Indonesians/Pinoys/Malays. Pacific Islanders are as tall as whites (in Australia and NZ where they have good nutrition) and framemog whites to oblivion. They are the chads of the pacific region. You'll never meet a Samoan incel.
Fair enough point, and I agree with that.

I think there is a continuum between south Chinese and SEA monkeys. The more south you go the higher the abo admixture hence shorter and lower IQ. That modern south Chinese are high IQ is probably more related to recent population migrations and the imperial examination system in China than to heritage. Low IQ Chinese simply didn't reproduce and got bred out.

Sea = Austronesian I’m not sure about the southern Chinese. Chinese admixture is weird since they’re all pretty much pure afaik.

This dude is not incel at all to begin with

I think there is a continuum between south Chinese and SEA monkeys. The more south you go the higher the abo admixture hence shorter and lower IQ. That modern south Chinese are high IQ is probably more related to recent population migrations and the imperial examination system in China than to heritage. Low IQ Chinese simply didn't reproduce and got bred out.
True, India should do that too.

Harsh, harsh truth

At least someone's got the guts to say this elephant in the room at r/AznCopesculinity

Given the nationalities of the foids he dated, i'm sure that was possible solely because of his citizenship(UK passport) and betabuxxing(very likely). You can't find any foids from 1st world beside French-Polynesian foid(And of course likely to be sheboon) on his dating list.

these toilets also hates white men want's only niggER dick
Cope, White men are the wiggers in UK:feelskek: they out there dating and marrying Mixed black women 80% of the time and acting black
Screenshot 2023 07 19 203611

Like this guy :feelspuke:

A lot of white british rappers acting ghetto

he got that much white-ish and asian pussy and is still crying about being unwanted?

nigga what

By that criteria Slavs have it worst of all cause even rices and curries cuck them. But that logic is obviously bullshit. I feel SEA rices have it worst, but I would not lump NEAs with SEAa, partially due to economic prosperity and partially due to kpoop. NEAs > Currys > SEAs.
SEA guys have it better in general. Just look at the philipines, good birth rates, tiny percent of foreigners, you see lots of couples. Both races have it equally bad in the west though i guess.