Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The 'average' penis size

Trannydestroyer

Trannydestroyer

Admiral
Does anyone else think the average penis size studies are all false? the average is supposedly 5.2 inch erect and 4.59 inches girth I have an average penis but slightly above average length yet everywhere I am seeing guys with 6 inches calling it average even the subreddit r/averagedickproblems is full of sex havers with 6.5 inch penises complaining ohh cry me a river these penis studies are all shit funded by jews even the standard condom doesn't fit the 'average' girth.

The average in the US, in some countries it's above 6.0

The world average is 5.1! in the United States an average of 5.6 is reported with a deviation of 0.1 to 0.2 inches in niggas.

So, new samples are needed; however, the United States is not a frame of reference for world population.

Schizos will claim that the average is downplayed so cucks are less likely to kill themselves.

just a reminder that average doesn't mean enjoyable to woman. the average could be 4 or 3 inches since most men can have 3 inches but no toilet is going to be satisfied with a small dick

Scientific average is accurate.

The average for foids is 7 inches.

just a reminder that average doesn't mean enjoyable to woman. the average could be 4 or 3 inches since most men can have 3 inches but no toilet is going to be satisfied with a small dick
That's what you worry about when the foids have freedom.

This is going to sound like cope, but i think that penis size is not an important factor when it comes to finding a sporadic sexual encounter

This is going to sound like cope, but i think that penis size is not an important factor when it comes to finding a sporadic sexual encounter
It's not a cope, it's the truth. A penis only becomes relevant when the foid agrees to have sex with you, ie you are attractive to her in casual hookups.

maybe, a girl is obviously going for a chad guy with avg penis than an ugly hung incel that is for sure I been reading a size queen forum lately and it is literally ropefuel don't forget that a lot of women get loose as well nowadays from sleeping around

The world average is 5.1! in the United States an average of 5.6 is reported with a deviation of 0.1 to 0.2 inches in niggas.

So, new samples are needed; however, the United States is not a frame of reference for world population.
ovER for sub4inchcels

average is 3.5 inches

Post number 100,000,032 not realizing average isn’t just the mean, average is a number within a 1 S.D. Range of the mean

“Much average height is 5’10”
No nigger, average height is 5’8 - 6’

"trust the facts boyo" :soy:
"no wait these facts dont align with my beliefs don't trust the facts boyo" :soy:

Aslong as it can ejaculate into the hole

maybe, a girl is obviously going for a chad guy with avg penis than an ugly hung incel that is for sure I been reading a size queen forum lately and it is literally ropefuel don't forget that a lot of women get loose as well nowadays from sleeping around
all size queens should be gassed to death

Does anyone else think the average penis size studies are all false? the average is supposedly 5.2 inch erect and 4.59 inches girth I have an average penis but slightly above average length yet everywhere I am seeing guys with 6 inches calling it average even the subreddit r/averagedickproblems is full of sex havers with 6.5 inch penises complaining ohh cry me a river these penis studies are all shit funded by jews even the standard condom doesn't fit the 'average' girth.
The average size is 5 inches... in Mongolia. 6.5 inches in Jamaica. The average depends on your ethnicity.

Inches are retarded. It's said that average is between 5.1 and 5.6 that on paper seems little difference but half an inch is actually a huge gap since it's almost 1.5 cm difference. A 14 centimeters penis is barely average, 12 it's seen as a joke.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back