Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The average normie is a skinny fat brain dead retarded piece of shit

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
Toilets eat a lot of shitty food and get fat very easily. Sure normies when younger play sports that makes them some what fit and not skinny fat, but once they turn 18 etc they start to get skinny fat. I look on instagram of these fuckers shirtless and they look completely out of shape, skinny fat etc. They even have tattoos sometimes JFL. To think of yourself as a loser and normies as anything more than vermin is cucked. Normies disgust me greatly and at times I give thanks to the eternal starry sky for not making me one of these disgusting creatures (if you want to be a normie then fine idc this is my opinion call cope all you want). Normies also vote for unsustainable government programs that will fuck them in the future, social shit for toilets that will also have long term impacts. They are complete brainless. "DUNNING KRUGER EFFECT INKWELL, U THINK UR SMART AND NORMIES ARE DUMB", shut the fuck up. If you can take a look at the average person and not conclude that they are brain dead then you are retarded. The reason they are so fat is because they are stupid, thats it. An incel would think twice about fucking up his body when its already genetically inferior to say. The more I look at normies the more I see them for what they are, low iq thugs who drink a lot at their shitty social events and are skinny fat. Can you really think anything more?

They are braindead wageslaves

I shudder at the thought of interacting with normies. the most vapid fucks to ever walk the Earth. I need an autistic loli gf and everybody else can fuck off :feelzez:

Agreed on every word

ShorttermAdoredAnole-size_restricted.gif

39 :bluepill:ed :soy:s realizing that everyone is disgusted by their skinnyfat bodies...How long will hey cope with "plenty of girls like dad-bods"?

Normies all talk about the same shit they are actually braindead.