Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The average man in the west vs in a conservative religious shithole.

N

NikRebi

Fuck this gay forum, find me in the sewers.
-
So hear me out, in my opinion i think the average dude (average height and face depending on said country) might have a slightly larger SMV in the west, because partying and sex is way more common and socially acceptable in comparison to "religious" and slightly more conservative places like MENA, reason being that no foid is risking her rep, her relationship with her family and her social status just to go out with an average dude.
Discuss.

Last edited:
slightly more conservative places like MENA
most MENA countries are degenerate or already slowly being degenerate, the foids there just rarely show their degenracy on social media because of fear of family etc
It's the exact same thing with how "religious" and "christian" girls can't lose their virginity so they just take it in the ass instead :feelskek:

most MENA countries are degenerate or already slowly being degenerate, the foids there just rarely show their degenracy on social media because of fear of family etc
It's the exact same thing with how "religious" and "christian" girls can't lose their virginity so they just take it in the ass instead :feelskek:
Ik that's why i said "religious". Thats not the point. Its still waaaaaaaaaay less degenerate than the west.

Ik that's why i said "religious". Thats not the point. Its still waaaaaaaaaay less degenerate than the west.
not really, you just don't see a lot on social media or irl if you don't live in a MENA country (even if you did you wouldn't hear about the degenerate shit "religious" girls do there because they only talk about it with other foids or their gay best friends)

not really, you just don't see a lot on social media or irl if you don't live in a MENA country (even if you did you wouldn't hear about the degenerate shit "religious" girls do there because they only talk about it with other foids or their gay best friends)
Im from NA
And you got the part about gay bestfriends right :lul:

neil-de-grasse-tyson-when-the-coping-is-too-strong.gif