Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The average male is spinning 5 plates at once

just hold frame and spin plates bro

Is that something to proud about? Slut. She probably gets wet off the fact that men can pull so many soulless whores besides her.

I’m pretty sure this tranny triggered all those “virgins but not incels” over there

Screenshot 2022 02 08 110834 PM

The average man that she talks to because men like us dont exist in her world

And she has kids ofc
Truly the nerve of some people

She was getting fucked by 5 men so she projects that onto every guy jfl, typical of foids to do that. This reminds me of my entire cs class not caring about having a mid term on Valentine’s Day when the teacher asked about it and were writing in the zoom chat “tfw when no date, maybe someday” :feelskek:

If we're talking about the general male population, which consists of many sub-tall and non-white normies with subpar facial value, then no "average" guy is juggling 3-5 girls unless they were rich and switching hookers every week.

Tales from tutorial mode

IncelTears won't even admit basic redpilled truths. So you can't expect them to even come close to understanding basic blackpilled ones.

"Just be a bluepilled clown and waste your time with doing shit that doesnt cause any attraction, bro"

it's like they are living on a different planet.

> lurking incels

:feelskek:
Majority of us don't give a shit about thier opinions. It's the otherway around - they're obssesed with us.

If we're talking about the general male population, which consists of many sub-tall and non-white normies with subpar facial value, then no "average" guy is juggling 3-5 girls unless they were rich and switching hookers every week.
I try to see a different hooker every 2 weeks