Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The average loss of virginity for girls is 13

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
That's the age almost every girl I've ever known my age had sex for the first time. There are girls who are 15 who have had sex 30 times with 30 different guys. Anyone here who remembers my posts about my high school knows the other things too. JFL at thinking teen love is a good option in 2020.

Different perspective here, some girls I live with are already approaching their 20s and still virgins, but it is mostly because their parents are so conservative.

napoleon de geso knows

And it's the average. Imagine how early the early half of the distribution has lost it at

Different perspective here, some girls I live with are already approaching their 20s and still virgins, but it is mostly because their parents are so conservative.
just what they tell ugly incels like you

Tbh this is often overseen. 80/20 rule also has exceptions for women. Not all women are whores, but those who aren't don't want incels either.

Tbh this is often overseen. 80/20 rule also has exceptions for women. Not all women are whores, but those who aren't don't want incels either.
those who aren’t are just pretending they’re not, they are too

getting wet at 6
playing with their cunny at 9
sucking dick by 12
then finally riding Chad cock at 13

The typical life of a female
Yet anybody that wants to bang one is a gross monster that is abusing their power over this inexperienced child ANGEL QUEEN!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

getting wet at 6
playing with their cunny at 9
sucking dick by 12
then finally riding Chad cock at 13

+ constantly fantasizing about dog cocks. Foids are so degenerative ... only total, final and ultimate cucks could sympathize them.

Dogs1

teen love is long gone, there's even teen version tinder at this point

Yes, people here make mental straws, there are suitable environments where women are still quite controlled.

Where did you get that stat?

Obviously it's a lot better an estimate than cope BS like http://www.nbcnews.com/id/37853719/ns/health-sexual_health/t/surprising-sex-statistics/#.XtBzwnxE38s saying it's 17.4

But I wonder if it might actually be lower like 11 or 12 tbh.

If it is higher then maybe that's because we're specifically talking about penis-in-vagina and not including other acts like handjobs and blowjobs.
I've heard of girls giving blowjobs and handjobs at 12 but full on sex is usually at 13.

I've heard of girls giving blowjobs and handjobs at 12 but full on sex is usually at 13.
I have to wonder if they're giving them to same-age boys if the BJs/HJs are actually good enough to finish a guy off though.

I can't even remember what year I first started getting boners, but I think it was a while after that before I figured out how to cum. I don't know if boners are actually necessary to have orgasms though, I've fapped to completion at like a 40% erect semi-softy tbh.

Yup

My ugly whore grandma lost it at 13 to a 20 year old for instance

In my experience I think foids tended to lose it around 15, give or take a year. 13 as an average is def unrealistic. My 14 year old brother is legit a slayer and he says girls might give bj’s but very few actually fuck until highschool

In my experience I think foids tended to lose it around 15, give or take a year. 13 as an average is def unrealistic. My 14 year old brother is legit a slayer and he says girls might give bj’s but very few actually fuck until highschool
I knew 2 girls in high school that lost it at 13.

That's the age almost every girl I've ever known my age had sex for the first time. There are girls who are 15 who have had sex 30 times with 30 different guys. Anyone here who remembers my posts about my high school knows the other things too. JFL at thinking teen love is a good option in 2020.

I've been thinking teen love is a myth for a long time now. In fact women cheat more when they are younger because their SMV is higher and they have more attention from males.