Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Average Human Loves Violence.

• Thread starter idkwattodowithlife
  • Start date
idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Humans channel their murderous like fantasies into debates and video games, also other things, this is just something I've realized a while ago. People also do it out of the spite of reveling in violence or out of sheer curiosity, people want to see others getting their bloods gushed out, or being mutilated.

People also take joy in seeing others hurt and down, I guess this is in a way to feel empowered, which kind of feels weird to me. I always try to remove myself taking joy in hurting other because its just a sadistic act. I don't condone violence.

What do you guys think?

Agreed, and the goreposting on here has gotten out of control.

"LIFEFUEL: WOMAN GETS VIOLENTLY TORTURED!"

"HELL YEAH BRO, THAT JUST MADE MY DAY!"

I dont agree with senseless pointless violence designed to satisfy perverse people with sadistic streaks. But I do condone surgical dispassionate violence aimed at removing shitty cancerous elements of society such as people who engage in infidelity.

Framecel222 said:
Agreed, and the goreposting on here has gotten out of control.
"LIFEFUEL: WOMAN GETS VIOLENTLY TORTURED!"
"HELL YEAH BRO, THAT JUST MADE MY DAY!"
Those type of threads don't add any value to inceldom too.

/pol/cel said:
I dont agree with senseless pointless violence designed to satisfy perverse people with sadistic streaks. But I do condone surgical dispassionate violence aimed at removing shitty cancerous elements of society such as people who engage in infidelity.
Yes, you're right.

Violence is the reason we are all alive and in relative comfort, if your ancestors had not raped plundered and killed you would not exist today.

universallyabhorred said:
Violence is the reason we are all alive and in relative comfort, if your ancestors had not raped plundered and killed you would not exist today.
Yes, I do think you're actually right.

I think if incels lived at those time they would probably benefit a lot from it.