Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The average height in leisurely locations is skewed at least 4”

Man

Man

Ukraine is mine.
★★
>get groceries
>average height is average height

>go to mall 2:00 PM on a Tuesday
>leisure class time
>average male height is 6’1-6’3

Short men go out less, depending on where you are and what time the average height is dramatically different. I’m taller (kys I’m not bragging) but I feel not just average but SHORT when I go out to leisurely places that single people with no money or friends don’t belong, like the mall for example.

Probably the origin of “hurr durr the average height is actually 6’3” because sometimes it really is. Technically that’s true btw in taller countries anyway because average is a range, not a point.

just cold approach at the mall bro :soy::redpill:

I was in my nearest city on saturday for like 5 hours (i live in germany) and I shit you not I could count the amount of men i saw shorter than me on one hand.
I'm 5'9 barefoot.
I get heightmogged even by fucking south asians and arabs. I guess I just need lifts to not feel like a child. Nothing more humiliating than having to physically crane your neck to look another man in the eyes.