Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The average front page of swedish news

S

Swedeguy93

#"Women"=Children
★★★
Ktfw6

translated:
*All shootings so far this year
*Avalanche of conflicts and price-wars
*Each day getting hotter and hotter
*SAS-Strikes, debts & cancelled flights
*New report:This is how much swedes masturbate - how often we do it, They use the most toys, Sex expert: This is how you enjoy it more
*New study: This is how long the average penis is - Disproves earlier studies :feelskek:, Risk for bigger dissatisfaction, the body part that reveals the size

Sweden is already in idiocracy. If you scroll down you get to the equivalent of the kardashians and their everyday life news usually. Or some 84 year old forgotten celebrity from the 70s-80s who passed away. This isnt news. Its just scare tactics, celeb nonsense, sex, "this is how you make the best tortellini" etc

Is Aftonbladder an equivalent of british "The Sun" or german "Bild"?

Its the most read swedish newspaper. On internet and in paper form. Like israels haaretz, uks bbc, usa:s ny times etc, ye.

Like every third article is sports also. Hello?!?!? if i want sport news, i´ll go to a sports page? but noooo, normies wanna know the GAeemzz"!

The only relevant part in it is the temperature which is shown 23 C, quite cold for summer

Sweden needs an Anders Breivik. :feelsLSD:

The only relevant part in it is the temperature which is shown 23 C, quite cold for summer
a bit on the warm side for swedish summer even. the average is ~20

I thought it will be "nigger shoots/stabs someone" :feelshaha::society:

The amount of grenade attacks in Sweden is just mind boggling. I live in Finland and we have nothing of that sort. I guess once you import enough of these people who hate their host then it never ends well.

Sweden is ran by criminal organizations even their government is filled with criminals, their welfare system is ram by criminals

They organizations also bribe police

[[UWSL]Amirite [/UWSL]:society::society::feelshehe::feelshmm:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back