Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The average female in 2k17, it's fucking O V E R

whogivesafucc

whogivesafucc

Banned
-
https://imgur.com/a/0AfQL

Just fucking L O L at even trying to pursue a woman. LDAR

Give me sexbots or give me death. Fuck these creatures.

Anyone still think females should have rights?

My fucking god, she's begging to have an open relationship...

This is just pure suicide fuel.

I wonder what her father thinks of her little outburst here. I bet he's some cucked who "loved" it

It's over. My last hope for the world has been completely distinguished and stomped on.

tehehe she's not hurting anyone g-guys let her enjoy life!!!

This person has no shame and posts it on her social media, her parents will probably see that too.

funny how this ugly femoid complains about not being able to fuck every male she wants while having a cuck as a boyfriend.
Meanwhile, her male looksmatch is hanging somewhere because no girl dared to even speak to him.

More reason to start lynching women.

jfl at believing in "true love." Women are incapable of love.

Her bf is a cuck if he reads this and doesn’t say anything.

Btw those are the type of way women you find on queertears

People will applaud her for exercising her "freedom". "She can do whatever she wants!"... That doesn't mean it's right to do whatever you want.

She's right about one thing, I don't how anyone could settle down with one whore like this, with the knowledge she took as many dicks as humanly possible before she found " the one."

Literal piece of human garbage.

stop beign insecure of her sexuality guys thats why u virgins ;)

Things are looking really ogre.

NegroKing said:
Things are looking really ogre.

They have always been ogre. can i steal your sig btw, i was laughing so hard at that scene in game of thrones, he broke the fourth wall

Now this is the sort of thing that should be rewarded with a good old beheading.

I hate her cucked numale bf even more. Guys like him are the big enablers of degeneracy and deserve to get cucked.

Who in the right mind would still be her boyfriend after reading this? She actually describes committing to a single man as some sort of death sentence, lmao.

How can she have the fucking audacity to talk about 'love' when she is outright incapable of feeling it? Degenerates like this should be executed.

Women must be oppressed and have all their rights removed.

Average American she-devil. Only difference is this female is honest.

If a man had said the same thing about wanting to taste different pussies he'd be chastised for it and labelled pig or a perv.
Still women go for chads with those kind of options only to complain that all men are pigs.
Go figure.

Red Shambhala said:
Women must be oppressed and have all their rights removed.

I agree but I fear for America as Trump had another defeat with the Senate loss to Democrats.