Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The average dick size is irrelevant.

InevatibleRope

InevatibleRope

deformed khhv tren enjoyer
★★★★
Saw some shit thread here arguing about muh average dick.

Lets go by calc-sd measurements.
A 7.25” penis, (BP) in the west (sorry ricecels you drag the average down), is 98%.

so only 2% of guys have above 7.25”. HOWEVER, are you able to get a full, 100% boner when a fat old guy is staring at you with a ruler? No! So we will add like 0.5” for erection quality disparity. Obviously you will have a stronger erection when inside a pussy being stimulated vs a doctors office…

Point being though, 7-8” dicks are rare. HOWEVER, to girls, they are common. Soy redditors like to say this is due to ‘girl inches’. This is a cope.

Imagine being a chadlite with a 8” dick. You would slay hard as fuck because

#1) hyper confidence, recognizing your dick is a halo, wanting to have casual sex aka show it to lots of women.

#2) Social circles. If you fuck a bitch all her friends know ur size. They will fuck you just to experience a big dick. So now, ONE guy with an 8” has been experienced by, lets say, 20 women.

the INVERSE is also true. Imagine being a chadlite with a 4”. This guy is not going to have casual sex /thread.

this is minor, but dick size is high T, and prenatal T, correlated with deep voice, strong jaw, broad shoulders etc, so chads/GL dimorphic guys more likely to have a big dick

WOMEN are disproportionately exposed to massive dicks; thus, even if a 8” penis is 1% of the population, women probably see an 8” every 5 guys who pump and dump her. Does this make sense? They will also NOT be exposed to small dicks.

TLDR: Big dicks are disproportionately common in casual sex encounters, so the average penis women encounter is much higher than the average in a population (~5.7”)

the average is 5.7" ???
it's over for me. i thought it was 5 inches.

and i agree with OP. women are frequently fucked by big dicks in casual sex.
and the hookup culture and dating apps are just making it everything worse

the average is 5.7" ???

It depends. The average among western countries or worldwide?
There is 2 “methods” to measure, bone pressed and nonbonepressed. Aka pressing the ruler into your fat pad or not doing so.

Obviously BP is cope but its used for studies because it removes the variable of fat dudes vs non fat dudes
the average is 5.7" ???

sorry, tried to copy the table but formatting got fucked

For dudes in the west, average BP is 5.7 and NBP 5”.

Last edited:
It depends. The average among western countries or worldwide?
There is 2 “methods” to measure, bone pressed and nonbonepressed. Aka pressing the ruler into your fat pad or not doing so.

Obviously BP is cope but its used for studies because it removes the variable of fat dudes vs non fat dudes
bone pressed is used in studies? i don't think so. the standard way of measuring it is not BP.

bone pressed is used in studies? i don't think so. the standard way of measuring it is not BP.
Yes it is. Go to calc-sd
E
They probably give some pills for the erections

for caucasians
I checked and it depends on the study. Some studies had participants get an injection and some did not. The calc sd data is a compilation of all reliable studies on the topic, and the variablity seems to be 1” max- perhaps my assumption about erection quality was flawed.

Last edited:
Amount of millimeters in BrazilianSmegma’s waistline IQ. Based GrAYcel fr :smonk:

I would legit pay to see you BTFO @shii410’s haba ass in a VC. He thinks the dickpill “doesn’t matter” :feelsclown:

wait, thats kinda lifefuel though!
i thought mine was 12cm (4.7"), but i measured without BP.
That would put you around the 34% worldwide, 31% in the west. Aka totally normal dick. If women were not hypergamous this would be considered “average/normal”, as small as a ~5.4” is big- which it isnt- thus ‘average’.

JFL at thinking average in anything is enough for foids.

Also dick size decreases yearly after 30 and these studies are based on the entire male population. The average 18 year old male nowadays is probably over 6 inch and 90% of foids have been exposed to thick 8 inchers.

[UWSL]I[/UWSL]
Amount of millimeters in BrazilianSmegma’s waistline IQ. Based GrAYcel fr :smonk:

I would legit pay to see you BTFO @shii410’s haba ass in a VC. He thinks the dickpill “doesn’t matter” :feelsclown:
:feelshmm: Thats quite the compliment

Anybody who has an interaction with socially adjusted males will gladly validate the dickpill. according to old friends, teenage girls seem to rate ~6.5-7 as average. Below that you have to watch your back- everybody will be informed of your ‘tiny dick’.

:feelshehe: idk seems wrong

Also dick size decreases yearly after 30 and these studies are based on the entire male population. The average 18 year old male nowadays is probably over 6 inch and 90% of foids have been exposed to thick 8 inchers.
Based and based.
:feelshehe: idk seems wrong
Explain why? Think of it this way

the AVERAGE MALE is super fat, obese/overweight

the average male that girls have sex with is NOT fat at all, and is actually fit. The average male is extremely incongruent with the average male that women experience sexually

Lol. Ask a girl “is 5ft11 tall?” And “is 5ft7 short?” For a lesson on averages:feelskek::feelskek: both are 2” apart the mean height in US.

Last edited:
:feelshmm: Thats quite the compliment

Anybody who has an interaction with socially adjusted males will gladly validate the dickpill. according to old friends, teenage girls seem to rate ~6.5-7 as average. Below that you have to watch your back- everybody will be informed of your ‘tiny dick’.
I know dude. Even normies will tell you that dick size matters A LOT to foids, yet @shii410 refuses to swallow the dickpill and idk why

That’s fucking brutal man, but it’s kinda weird since foids usually will almost always overestimate your dick size. This could be because their previous boyfriends have told them their 5" dick is 7", or because they get up close when they're on their knees making it seem a lot bigger in perspective. Or just because they're foids and they're retarded with measurements

To foids, bigger is ALWAYS better even if it hurts them

Last edited:
I know dude. Even normies will tell you that dick size matters A LOT to foids, yet @shii410 refuses to swallow the pill

That’s fucking brutal man, but it’s kinda weird since foids usually will almost always overestimate your dick size. This could be because their previous boyfriends have told them their 5" dick is 7", or because they get up close when they're on their knees making it seem a lot bigger in perspective. Or just because they're foids and they're retarded with measurements

To foids, bigger is ALWAYS better even if it hurts them
Honestly it makes sense. There is a common cope that “big dicks hurt”. I am a virgin but from my understanding cant you just not put it all the way in?? Its like doing a partial rep of hip thrusts at the gym. Basically bigger is better because you have the ability to use ANY size. If she wants to be fucked with 8 inches you can. If she wants to be fucked with 5 inches you can. Meanwhile if a dicklet encounters a women who wants more, they can’t just “go extra deep”:worryfeels:

Honestly it makes sense. There is a common cope that “big dicks hurt”.
Ngl I thought they did. Don’t foids just get used to it after a while or something
I am a virgin but from my understanding cant you just not put it all the way in?? Its like doing a partial rep of hip thrusts at the gym. Basically bigger is better because you have the ability to use ANY size. If she wants to be fucked with 8 inches you can. If she wants to be fucked with 5 inches you can. Meanwhile if a dicklet encounters a women who wants more, they can’t just “go extra deep”:worryfeels:
True, they could but they don’t have to since it doesn’t hurt the foid after a while. Plus foids like the pain anyway so there’s literally no reason not to put it all the way in

ur profile pic is cute

I think it´s quite common knowledge now that foids prefer (when it comes to being penetrated) to have their vaginal entrance stretched, instead of being impaled by long pencil dicks. If you have a true 16cm (6 inches) long dick (BP measurement is valid, just lose body fat and these inches will show) you're fine, the problem is getting a fat, about 6+-0.5 inches in circumference penis. If you wanna understand slightly what foid feels when she gets fucked, stick some fingers up your ass (no homo) :feelsaww: You'll feel pleasant stretching, and also good feeling from affecting prostate (think clitoris).

Unfortunately, there's not much options to achieve that, injections and fat transfers are useless. There's penuma implant which helps with girth a lot, but is is patented and only performed in the US by some approved doctors. It's very expensive and you need to be jewcumsized. Penis sleeves might also be a good solution, especially if you're good looking.

BUT NONE OF THAT MATTERS IF YOU'RE A SUBHUMAN UGLY INCEL :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I think it´s quite common knowledge now that foids prefer (when it comes to being penetrated) to have their vaginal entrance stretched, instead of being impaled by long pencil dicks. If you have a true 16cm (6 inches) long dick (BP measurement is valid, just lose body fat and these inches will show) you're fine, the problem is getting a fat, about 6+-0.5 inches in circumference penis. If you wanna understand slightly what foid feels when she gets fucked, stick some fingers up your ass (no homo) :feelsaww: You'll feel pleasant stretching, and also good feeling from affecting prostate (think clitoris).

Unfortunately, there's not much options to achieve that, injections and fat transfers are useless. There's penuma implant which helps with girth a lot, but is is patented and only performed in the US by some approved doctors. It's very expensive and you need to be jewcumsized. Penis sleeves might also be a good solution, especially if you're good looking.

BUT NONE OF THAT MATTERS IF YOU'RE A SUBHUMAN UGLY INCEL :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
I slightly disagree. For pure pleasure sure girth is by far king. Women don’t care solely about how it feels though. A long dick is more aesthetic and masculine than a short one irrregardless of girth. Also a long dick is a status symbol for women. So even if dick length is mostly irrelevant to her pleasure, it is still very important

gigachad can make girls cum even with a microscopic penis. women literally orgasm more if they know the dude they're fucking is a millionaire despite it making no difference in actual sex, being a chad is a status boost as well.

ban all dick threads. ridiculous.

Foids LOVE pain. This is why they prefer big cocks. Id like to cut these chads dicks and balls in front of their foids, in minecraft.

Truth 100% because guys with big dicks are full of confidence and go around and fuck every girl while small dick guys are afraid to approach due to insecurity. (we talk about sexhavers so they both have good looks)

great thread. nuclear suifuel for dicklets.
gigachad can make girls cum even with a microscopic penis. women literally orgasm more if they know the dude they're fucking is a millionaire despite it making no difference in actual sex, being a chad is a status boost as well.

with all due respect, but thats a load of shit. sub 5 inch dicked chad is a massive letdown for many whores, let alone micropenis chad. his muscularity and size actually works against him: because he is expected to have a big dick and it matching his other body proportions whereas the shorter smaller normie type of guy may not have as much '#hype'' to live up to.

Last edited:
one more thing

the average guy that any girl gets fucked by if physically larger than average. I.e. scaled up. Taller, bigger frame, bigger wrists, etc. so if the guy is scaled up, so is his dick.
so I don’t know, average height is 5’10”. If the average height of a guy that girl has sex with is 6’1”, his dick should be 4% longer and 13% larger by volume.

also consider that girls will talk about guys with huge dicks and they will get more pussy on referrals. So there is that too. The average foid has likely been fucked by several 8x6+ dicks