Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The average criminal always goes back home every night to make love to his girl

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Rapists, drug dealers, robbers, smugglers, gangsters, pimps, nearly all of them have women who are waiting for them every night with open legs. The most scumbag men of society are admired by women. Yet we are the bad guys for pointing it out. Let that sink in.

This cannot be brought up enough.You should see the line of women waiting to visit prisoners at Riker's Island.
Many, Many school Buses, loaded with women, to visit the prisoners there. It was on TV.
I said it in a previous post, and I will say it again.
If women admire criminals, it's OK.
If in-cels admire serial killers, it's bad.

Last edited:
Don’t rlly care tbh nice guys finish last

Daily reminder even manlet sixnine has 2 kids already.

Just dark triad max is legit.

>personality btw!

Also they should bring back the death penalty in all countries including forced labor punishment.
I'm sick of paying taxes for some retards in jail to sit on their ass all day only to commit crimes again the minute they finish their sentence.
With forced labor we will get something out of those cunts.

bUT I THOUGHT TEH PERSONALITY WAS THE WAY TO GET LE FEMALES :soy: :soy: :soy:

how can anybody see the world and tell me that personality matters

>personality btw!

Also they should bring back the death penalty in all countries including forced labor punishment.
I'm sick of paying taxes for some retards in jail to sit on their ass all day only to commit crimes again the minute they finish their sentence.
Most jails in America still have this pretty sure all do they just don’t tell u

You can see her squirming with excitement like a retarded child as her waste of space boyfriend robs an innocent man.

Women are a waste of oxygen. Sex robots soon please.

That's just a minority of women :soy: Most women want a man who will respect them and others :soy::soy: How you treat those beneath you determines how a woman will treat you :soy::soy::soy:

Most jails in America still have this pretty sure all do they just don’t tell u
Well I'm from a cucked country when jail is close to a 5 star motel.

Look at how happy she is to be with her criminal chad. She knows exactly what's about to happen to the cabbie, and she can't contain her excitement.

Europe kinda cucked itself then tbh:feelsrope:
Yeah, a lot of refugees abuse the system too much.
It's cucked beyond repair, we need a violent revolution. ( Cope jfl )

Nice personality , I'm gonna take notes

>personality btw!

You should check out the Jolly Heretic on youtube sometime. He has a video where he points out that the data shows that IQ when up throughout the middle ages in Europe because capitol punishment was so widely enforced that it removed a shit ton of low IQ men (and to a lesser extent women) from the gene pool.

He has a video where he points out that the data shows that IQ when up throughout the middle ages in Europe because capitol punishment was so widely enforced that it removed a shit ton of low IQ men (and to a lesser extent women) from the gene pool.
Fucking based.
I'll check him out.

"They're individuals with poor judgment! You dodged a bullet!" -:soy: :soy: :soy:

And why exactly won't a woman ever have the "poor judgement" to sleep with us even one time?

This cannot be brought up enough.You should see the line of women waiting to visit prisoners at Riker's Island.
Many, Many school Buses, loaded with women, to visit the prisoners there. It was on TV.

Don’t rlly care tbh nice guys finish last
That's why father usually teach their son to fight back bullies, because being the baddest always win, it build character and confidence to become superior and achieve victory over something or someone.

Instead we are raise by a generation of foids who are against violence, because they never been victim of direct violence, and never was expected to fight back, just to cry, and somebody will appear to solve their problems.

And then they tell their sons to not fight back, and just ignore them. Because we all know that ignoring problemes solves them right?

That's the smile Eve had when Adam ate the apple.

Hope this foid gets raped by some feral Muslims.

Cope. The man has excellent face and is likely tall.

But as for the vid, not sure why the cabbie didn't just speed up and aim into a wall. He was going to die anyways, why not take chad with him?

Hit against a wall at 80 mph with no seatbelt = dead chad through the windshield.

Violencemaxing is the only real way of personalitymaxxing. The more directly you are involved with violence, the more women like you. It is rewarded behavior.

An example. I believe this is at 40 mph. Reminder that chad was in the middle with no barrier between him and the windshield dashboard. Becky in the back seat also had no seatbelt on and would suffer a fate similar to the crash test dummy.

Even if it was reasonable not to expect most people to be paralyzed with fear and confusion in that situation by the time he'd have set the car in motion and found an object to crash into the Chad would have slit his throat open with that knife.

On the OTHER hand, what he could have done is chase them and run them over once they got out of the car.

Silly fantasy aside, i'd love to see IT trying to explain her giggling glee.

Man that clip in OP, I've seen it before but it is pure jokER fuel.

>personality btw!

Based

bUT I THOUGHT TEH PERSONALITY WAS THE WAY TO GET LE FEMALES :soy: :soy: :soy:

how can anybody see the world and tell me that personality matters

it does matter, being dark triad gets you females

Even if it was reasonable not to expect most people to be paralyzed with fear and confusion in that situation by the time he'd have set the car in motion and found an object to crash into the Chad would have slit his throat open with that knife.

On the OTHER hand, what he could have done is chase them and run them over once they got out of the car.

Silly fantasy aside, i'd love to see IT trying to explain her giggling glee.
I understand the paralyzed with fear part. But he had a good 10 seconds of chad taunting him. All he had to was press the gas. If the car wasn't a manual, even if chad had slit his throat he would've been seriously injured if he tried to escape by jumping out once the car was moving at 10 mph or faster. Slamming into something at any speed about 20 mph or greater would probably kill him. Its a lose situation for chad. Driver gets his throat slit (potentially lethal but not always), but chad gets thrown head first into hard auto glass/dashboard at ~30 to 40 mph (guaranteed to kill him and severely injure/kill foid). Honestly surprised why more cabbies don't do this. They aren't at fault and most criminals aren't expecting it.

Running them down is pretty good too, but depending on the law it would be classed as murder or manslaugher. Also if they run indoors they would be able to escape.

Perhaps the best option would be to let the foid grab the cash and then once chad is trying to leave, suddenly accelerate the car causing him to trip and fall out. Throw that bitch in reverse and listen to the sound of cracking bones and a screaming foid.

Something that is also relevant is like 80% of the viewers of criminal documentaries and TV shows are women. Something about crime seems to get them wet. Maybe the fact that crime is TRUE ALPHA behaviour...like in the wild kingdom....animals don't ask...they just take.

Also brutal lowinhibitionpill OP.

>personality btw!

Conjugal visits in jail are one of the dumbest ideas ever.

All that matters is facial bones and height.
This study examined the relations between facial attractiveness, aggression, and popularity in adolescence to determine whether facial attractiveness would buffer against the negative effects of aggression on popularity. We collected ratings of facial attractiveness from standardized photographs, and teachers provided information on adolescents' social aggression, physical aggression, and popularity for 143 seventh graders (70 girls). Regression analyses indicated that facial attractiveness moderated the relations between both types of aggression and popularity. Aggression was associated with a reduction in popularity for adolescents low on facial attractiveness. However, popularity did not decrease as a function of aggression for adolescents high on facial attractiveness. Aggressors with high facial attractiveness may experience fewer negative consequences to their social standing, thus contributing to higher overall rates of aggression in school settings."

Thinking that bullies get more gf because of behavior is completely wrong, bullies tend to have a better physique, height and even face, this attract girls, not their behavior, their behavior is caused by strong genes.

So ugly and manlet acting dark triad=over

The better looking you are the more likely you are to be a terrible person. Having good facial bones is like becoming a king because of luck in medieval times and getting everything in life handed to you.

Right now, men with Cluster B personaliteehees are abusing your oneitis who has anxiety and dependence issues, rendering her into an insane borderline slut with hybristophilia.

it's ovER

Last edited:
All that matters is facial bones and height.

The better looking you are the more likely you are to be a terrible person. Having good facial bones is like becoming a king because of luck in medieval times and getting everything in life handed to you.

Sometimes movies have male-leads in the aggressor role who are considered too good-looking so they are hard to hate. Moreover, reading the abstract it seems good-looks are a shield from negative judgement in general.

Cliffs: Looks IS Life! .... We've never been wrong about this central tenet.

How many ugly criminals get women? How many ugly guys got a girlfriend by becoming a gangster? It's not about criminality, it's about superior genetics, women just don't care whether an attractive guy is a crook or saint. They'll always love him.

How many ugly criminals get women? How many ugly guys got a girlfriend by becoming a gangster? It's not about criminality, it's about superior genetics, women just don't care whether an attractive guy is a crook or saint. They'll always love him.
Jeffry Dahmer and John Wayne Gacy,
Even that one ugly school shooter I forgot the name of. They all get fan mail from foids and are worshipped by them. Dark triad maxing is legit.

Jeffry Dahmer and John Wayne Gacy,
Even that one ugly school shooter I forgot the name of. They all get fan mail from foids and are worshipped by them. Dark triad maxing is legit.
Just looked up their pics, they are average and White.

Rapists, drug dealers, robbers, smugglers, gangsters, pimps, nearly all of them have women who are waiting for them every night with open legs. The most scumbag men of society are admired by women. Yet we are the bad guys for pointing it out. Let that sink in.

View attachment 201552

The whore and the crimichad won't make it out of the car if I was the driver (in Minecraft).:reeeeee::reeeeee:

Most criminals have a harem of adoring stacies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back