Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The autistic third wheel that's passive to banter

ServusLuciferi

ServusLuciferi

Banned
-
I was a total nerd in high school - obsessed with retro video games and shit - even though I've moved passed that and grown up, I still have some tenuous connection with those communities of not self-aware incels.

I was watching this streamer - Simpleflips - and they invited Super Smash Bros Melee (e-sport champion) streamer "MewTwoKing" to play Mario Maker 2. They decided to "troll" him.

The people playing are a bunch of ugly people, usually obese, who play video games all day, who at best have asexual betabux relationships, but are likely virgins.
They literally spent the entire video mocking MewTwoKing's lack of social self-awareness, but put it in the marquee of "trolling".

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08kONWRR5fM

This MewTwoKing has had a fucked up life sexually by the way, count your blessings.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVuEST8RdL8

In any male group dynamic, don't take this shit. Either prove your dominance (how you are better than him on XYZ thing), even if you have to lie, and if you can't do that, make them look like idiots for even trying to belittle you. If a guy says to you "oh wow, you finally got a good haircut", say "you think I've just had shitty haircuts up to now dude?". It happens in every male group dynamic, regardless if you are a bunch of Italian Stallions with 12 inch cocks or you are a bunch of obese losers playing Nintendo games all day.

If you don't stand up for yourself and show respect for yourself at some level, you will never, I repeat, never be seen as an equal. You will never truly have brotherhood with your friends, they will figure out something's fucking wrong with you and will keep you as a passive little puppy that they keep around out of goodwill but occasionally poke a stick with for fun.

Last edited:
If you don't stand up for yourself and show respect for yourself at some level, you will never, I repeat, never be seen as an equal. You will never truly have brotherhood with your friends, they will figure out something's fucking wrong with you and will keep you as a passive little puppy that they keep around out of goodwill but occasionally poke a stick with for fun.
that will happen regardless of how you act if you’re a manlet

Better some dignity than none at all
Best thing is to find some incel friends who have had to go through what you did and live the life you did that will accept and wanna be friends for you for who you are

Best thing is to find some incel friends who have had to go through what you did and live the life you did that will accept and wanna be friends for you for who you are
It's gonna happen at some point if you lack social self-awareness. Which is my point of this video. All of these guys are fat losers playing Nintendo all day - no dignity whatsoever - but they still enjoy devouring the flesh of a balding autistic eunuch.

Mew2King? Ahh...Yes.

Observe:

Smash

Kaillera

Rubbish

He made lovely discoveries about the physics of the SSB series. Anyway...

screenshot-from-2021-12-22-23-35-24-png.552804

screenshot-from-2021-12-23-23-04-14-png.552801

Cope:

screenshot-from-2021-12-22-23-44-34-png.552797

screenshot-from-2021-12-23-23-04-38-png.552809

I've always enjoyed Dragon Ball since NTs bullied me and I relied on Dragon Ball fantasies, movies, literature, et cetera, to keep myself stable.

My personal preference:

i've tried incels don't want friends when we would actually be best as a group.

It's gonna happen at some point if you lack social self-awareness. Which is my point of this video. All of these guys are fat losers playing Nintendo all day - no dignity whatsoever - but they still enjoy devouring the flesh of a balding autistic eunuch.
But ideally you can find some real friends that accept and like you for who you are and you won’t have to stand up for yourself around them. I totally agree with what you’re saying about people you aren’t really close to like work colleagues other than if you’re an ugly manlet, people wil take you less seriously . But real friends you can be open about how you’re feeling and where you’re at

But real friends you can be open about how you’re feeling and where you’re at
Sure - you can have different levels of friends. But a lot of it is personality too, some of my closest friends who can get really open and vulnerable and see me as a best friend love bantering with me, and I love bantering with them back. They aren't even chadlite. One friend of mind always makes a backhanded comment to me when I first see him, but it's part of his thing. It was a part of the learning process socially for me that some dudes banter just because of their personality; I got deeply offended at first by their behavior, and they looked at me like deers in headlights like "what the fuck's wrong with you dude, we are friends"

Not your fault by the way. Feminism and "social justice", all the dipshit anti-bullying campaigns, brainwashed you into thinking that all forms of banter are bullying. Bullying happens when they go out of their way to humiliate you socially.

I also have a close not self-aware incel (although he's aware of Tinder being a dead end, lol) friend and we don't banter at all, we make autistically ironic snaps to each other with like 6 layers of sarcasm.

Last edited:
I was a total nerd in high school - obsessed with retro video games and shit - even though I've moved passed that and grown up, I still have some tenuous connection with those communities of not self-aware incels.

I was watching this streamer - Simpleflips - and they invited Super Smash Bros Melee (e-sport champion) streamer "MewTwoKing" to play Mario Maker 2. They decided to "troll" him.

The people playing are a bunch of ugly people, usually obese, who play video games all day, who at best have asexual betabux relationships, but are likely virgins.
They literally spent the entire video mocking MewTwoKing's lack of social self-awareness, but put it in the marquee of "trolling".

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08kONWRR5fM

This MewTwoKing has had a fucked up life sexually by the way, count your blessings.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVuEST8RdL8

In any male group dynamic, don't take this shit. Either prove your dominance (how you are better than him on XYZ thing), even if you have to lie, and if you can't do that, make them look like idiots for even trying to belittle you. If a guy says to you "oh wow, you finally got a good haircut", say "you think I've just had shitty haircuts up to now dude?". It happens in every male group dynamic, regardless if you are a bunch of Italian Stallions with 12 inch cocks or you are a bunch of obese losers playing Nintendo games all day.

Brutal. I have autism so I’m only just now realizing this. I didn’t understand the social game until I got blackpilled. It’s brutally over for me

frankly if you have to be defensive and hold verbal spears to jab people with to assert dominance. those arent your friends and you shouldn't even be fraternizing with them. yual normalizing toxicity. if people are putting you down or insulting you to put you beneath them . the signage is there not goood people :feelsUgh: