Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The ATF is fucking sloooooow

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★★
Its safe to say most of us like guns. I aint that different. I used to own two AR15s. Or I did when I was 18 and 19. Then I moved to the other side of the US. And I had no way of bring to 2 guns with me so now there at my grandpas place. As soon i turned 21 I wanted to get me a hand gun. It took a long fucking time but I eventually got me a 22 pistol. A ruger MK4 22 45 lite. Even modified it with a variety of stuff. Mostly from tandemkross. Infact all from tandemkross. Custum grip, trigger kit(not the actuall trigger), rear iron sight and now a bolt release thats on its way. But one thing I blew 500$ including the 200$ tax stamp on is a fucking silencer. Now the reason why I picked a 22 is because there the quitest pistols to silence wile not being the length of a chads dick. And it was almost a year ago that I did the payment for that silencer. The tactical solutions Aries. The can itself is 325$ them the tax stamp and 50$ background check fee because virginia hates it when gun owners have money.
It was very late october 2021. Just before the fucking Eforms were invented.

Eforms were a way of getting NFA items much much faster. Still are. But they were never invented until 2 months after my purchase. I remember asking the gunstore if I could just rebuy the can with eforms, wich would cost me additional 200$. But they nagged about re buying it would slow it down because of this list of people who buy NFA items. So it is August of when im typing this shit. 2022. And I'm still waiting. My advice to you is if you want to get into NFA items. Go for the fucking Eforms. They are much much faster. Better accuracy meaning better chances of approval by ATF. Dont be like me. Also dont buy a fucking solvent trap. I seen people online sent to prison because these "solvent traps" were honey pots set by ATF and FBI. Because in the goverments eyes, owning shit behind there backs is more horrifying then rape, murdure, human trafficking and terrorism. Yep those Alex Jones cooks with a cornered bear mindset who spends his time in a underground bunker dying of prablably brain omeba is more dangerous then actuall fucking terrorists. Long story short NFA items are a fucking shit show. If you manage to make it all the way through the proccess. I salute you. If you do it without Eforms then I take my hat off for you. I havent complated my experience with the wait. And when i comete it, the the Aries has on average a 15 decbel reduction and is 3 inches in length. Around 1 inch diameter. Uses baffle stack insread of a monocore making it 33 percent more effective then a Bowers Bitty. Will be worth it? Alot of you might say no. But I dont really know if it will until I take it to the range. And why I wanted a silenced pistol? As stupid as it sounds. Metal Gear Solid 5 made me want a integrall suppressed hand gun since I was 15. Now what Im waiting for isnt integrall silenced but its close enough for me. Call me a Larper. Call me a perfect candidate for national guard or coast guard. And to those who say that. Everyones got there own hobbys so quit being a ass hair. At least I aint the fucking idiots who literally get in physical fights over football teams. I shit you not that exists.

Buy I have a take away. If you really want somthing. Youll find a way to get it. Maybey not everything. Considering what this site is. Hell I cant wait to move to Nevada were hookers are legal. No way Im gettin a girl to open the gate of heaven for me. But for things that dont involve a womens venus fly trap. If there is a way. All you need is a will to obtain that thing. And some effort or my case. Paitence.

Go shoot some people

That's nice.

You should get some sss 60 grain tumblers for it. Them Mexican acqullas (sp?)... They're dirty and they stink, but their quiet and they tumble. Go through two 2x4's at 20m. I suppose it depends on barrel twist as to how tumbly they are...

You should get a 9mm pistol too or a .22 rifle since then you can share the silencer. Best subsonic .22s are the cci subsonics or aguilla subsonics. You should be able to get the AR'S by just having him ship them unless you live in some cucked state
Virginia aint cucked. Unless the left plans on dipping there balls there next.

based markivfag. i'm probably gonna buy one of those one day because of fallout new vegas :soy:
how often does it malfunction (ftf, stovepipe, etc)? i know 22 semi autos aren't exactly reliable

based markivfag. i'm probably gonna buy one of those one day because of fallout new vegas :soy:
how often does it malfunction (ftf, stovepipe, etc)? i know 22 semi autos aren't exactly reliable
IDK. I dont remember dealing with any malfunctions but I only shot 300 rounds with it. Thats and i modifyed the fuck out of it. Tandemkross trigger kit. Hive grip. Eagle eye sight. And with 40 grain ammo.

If you want quicker service from the atf then open an online grenade store.