Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting the anxietypill destroyed me today.

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
I went to the store and had to interact with a Stacy cashier. I specifically went to a different line to avoid her but she called me over since hers was empty. When I went to pay my hand started shaking and I can tell she noticed by her expression. I was about to save face by making small talk but I almost choked on my saliva like the dickpill. At this point I became angry, so I just stared into her eyes with hatred and imagined myself raping her. She became visibly uncomfortable and told me to "have a nice day." I said "okay" but it came out much louder/more aggressive than I intended and everyone looked at me.

Fuck I wish I could kill that whore.

LMAO i cannot imagine your past experience with women be worse than mine to act like that unless you suffer from mental shit

LMAO i cannot imagine your past experience with women be worse than mine to act like that unless you suffer from mental shit
this what happens when I stop taking my meds suddenly
thats happened to me like 3 times in the past month, i fucking hate going to the mall
legit, its always the hottest bitches working in retail

Fuck I wish I could kill that whore.

Go FukMylyf

Go FM

I barely regard them tbh. Try staring at their forehead or off center from their eyes.

i knew this hot cashier. whenever i went to buy something, she was always asking me about the tyrone that went to my high school, if i knew him and what not.
she doesn't work there anymore though

The cure for anxiety is not being ugly.

I wish I could burn her eyes out with my cum

LMAO thats good not a bad thing you made her be afraid of you bro

this what happens when I stop taking my meds suddenly
I had a similar experience after I stopped using ashwagandha and became anxious and sexually flustered at the checkout line. I was BLUSHING at a JB cashier.

damn, never heard of this. Need to do more research tbh
I get great workouts using phenylpiracetam.