Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The answer is eternal NEETdom

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★

Imagine being sub 5ft7 AND low IQ. It's OVER tbh, I cringe at their attempt to self improve

Some blackpill from Rei "IJUIN" Skywalker:

Tokimeki Heartthrob Memorial English Translation No Commentary 12 25 screenshot 2

Imagine being sub 5ft7 AND low IQ. It's OVER tbh, I cringe at their attempt to self improve

Some blackpill from Rei "IJUIN" Skywalker:

View attachment 604171
are you chinese?

do you like my new avi?

Taiwanese tbh
imagine being sub 5'7'' and LOW IQ
it's over tbh
that guy is a future roper
are there incel forums in taiwan? are there many chinese incels? do they do latammaxxing instead of seamaxxing?

are there incel forums in taiwan? are there many chinese incels? do they do latammaxxing instead of seamaxxing?
Let's answer your question as a man who has asked many Taiwanese incels:

1. they aren't incel forums in TW but they are on ptt
2. there obviously are many chinese incels since they are many population
3. their only place is SEA and find a 1-3/10 if they cannot find a mate in Taiwan even then they are competing with white males
4. many of their either options are cope rope or sea, ER is much harder here in this cucked country

Where is worse? Taiwan or China or Korea?

i am 5'7'' and high IQ. i choose to neet

i am 5'7'' and high IQ. i choose to neet
It takes a high iq to realize the futility of Wageslaving away for shekelstein for 1/300th of his shekels thhngl

If I could get NEETbux in my country I already would've tried to have it
But since I suffer from shithole syndrome, it's either learn CS in college or rope

Doesn't make it any less suifuel though, normies legit treating me like a ghost whenever they can, without me being able to do anything about it. Studying is also much harder without a social circle to help you out.

If I could get NEETbux in my country I already would've tried to have it
But since I suffer from shithole syndrome, it's either learn CS in college or rope

Doesn't make it any less suifuel though, normies legit treating me like a ghost whenever they can, without me being able to do anything about it. Studying is also much harder without a social circle to help you out.
Code monkey