Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media The Andrew Tate - Piers Morgan interview

who tf cares. He gets to sell his 45$ "eScApE tHe mAtRiX" course to braindead normie youngcels while the world continues to rot to death amongst all the red pill screeching

Andrew Tate is on the same steroids Jeff Bezos is on.

Tate is only good ironically. It makes a lot of normalfags and foids upset which is funny, but if you want to be serious then you'll realise that he's a
redpill grifter with conservative grifter speaking to the normies they harvest views from and sell shit to

I don’t like Andrew Tate, but I respect him.

Least surprising headline

Tate is a cuck who exploits young vulnerable males

Damn that Swedish whore Greta Thunberg for disrupting his Ramadan.

Damn that Swedish whore Greta Thunberg for disrupting his Ramadan.
I still remember retarded normies fellating each other about how epic girlboss Greta was for saying Andrew Tate had a small dick.

As if there was anything witty about her irrational bitching.

It says a lot about normies that their hero is a loudmouth ugly autistic foid jfl

Greta Jewberg is a 4'10 useless mushroom

“Have an extremely strong body so others don’t attack you.”

Skipping through a few minutes and I already want to kill myself. The fact that this shit is what normies consume, that these people are who they collectively choose to spearhead public discourse, it's all so tragic.

We missed our chance to establish IQ eugenics and now the average quality of a human is gonna remain this low till tech enables us to change it directly.

Skipping through a few minutes and I already want to kill myself. The fact that this shit is what normies consume, that these people are who they collectively choose to spearhead public discourse, it's all so tragic.

We missed our chance to establish IQ eugenics and now the average quality of a human is gonna remain this low till tech enables us to change it directly.
:yes:

why does this motherfucker wears sunglasses :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Both these dudes are cringe as fuck.

I'm at the part where Piers goes out of his way to defend BLM and talk about how much worse Jan 6 was because some fat cop had a heart attack. Based boomer am I right? Dozens died during hte BLM riots as well Piers you fat piece of shit.

Edit: Tate points out people died during BLM > Piers moves on to the next subject.

redpill grifter with conservative grifter speaking to the normies they harvest views from and sell shit to

@Pancakecel

What do you watch, because the joker was woke cringe racemixing anti-white propaganda for normies as well.

@Pancakecel

What do you watch, because the joker was woke cringe racemixing anti-white propaganda for normies as well.
That's your opinion pal, and why do you care what I watch. You and a few others here need to stop obsessing over me, rent free

That's your opinion pal, and why do you care what I watch. You and a few others here need to stop obsessing over me, rent free
Because you shit on everything everyone else watches. Help us become cool like you.

Also that's not an opinion that's a fact.

Both of these faggots are retarded in their own special ways.

Because you shit on everything everyone else watches. Help us become cool like you.

Also that's not an opinion that's a fact.
Just because I dislike some things people post here doesn't mean I quite literally hate everything...

No one cares about Fagdrew Tate anymore, and Piers who?