Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The anatomy of human perception

ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
★★★★★
Attractive——————————Ugly

Confident —————————— Arrogant

Passionate—————————Possessive

Assertive—————————— Abrasive

Persistent—————————- Creepy

Kinky———————————Perverted

Driven——————————-Obsessive

Professional————————-Materialistic

Honest——————————- Rude

Dominant ———————— Despotic

Cute ——————————— Pathetic

Savvy ————————— - Manipulative

Intelligent ————————— Nerdy

Friendly ——————————Desperate

Sensitive ————————- Insecure

Mysterious ———————— Enigmatic

Thoughtful ————————— Shy

Victim ——————————- Weakling

Fool—————————— Perpetrator

Brooding ——————— Cunning

Protective ——————- Patronising

Eloquent ——————— Pretentious

Chad —————————- Incel.

Let me know of any more you can think of in the comments below.

Last edited:
:yes::yes::yes:

daily reminder practically every rich and successful nerd is always hated on for being "arrogant" just for existing while rich rappers are practically worshiped for bragging about themselves on their songs 24/7.

daily reminder practically every rich and successful nerd is always hated on for being "arrogant" just for existing while rich rappers are practically worshiped for bragging about themselves on their songs 24/7.
Just be thug theory is LEGIT

Poincaré-level IQ. Absolutely magnificent.

"Despotic" kek

Very accurate. I'm thinking about writing a blackpill book and this will be good fodder.

Extroverted ---------------- Perturbative

Weird --------------- [nice guy ™]

Sociopath --------------- Introverted

Cringy -------------- Funny

Very good observation.

Attractive——————————Ugly

Confident —————————— Arrogant

Passionate—————————Possessive

Assertive—————————— Abrasive

Persistent—————————- Creepy

Kinky———————————Perverted

Driven——————————-Obsessive

Professional————————-Materialistic

Honest——————————- Rude

Dominant ———————— Despotic

Cute ——————————— Pathetic

Savvy ————————— - Manipulative

Intelligent ————————— Nerdy

Friendly ——————————Desperate

Sensitive ————————- Insecure

Mysterious ———————— Enigmatic

Thoughtful ————————— Shy

Victim ——————————- Weakling

Fool—————————— Perpetrator

Brooding ——————— Cunning

Protective ——————- Patronising

Eloquent ——————— Pretentious

Chad —————————- Incel.

Let me know of any more you can think of in the comments below.

High IQ thread.

Extroverted ---------------- Perturbative

Weird --------------- [nice guy ™]

Sociopath --------------- Introverted

Cringy -------------- Funny
I was thinking of putting;

Sexy———————-Sociopath, but it seemed a stretch.

Let’s get some people adding some of their own.

High iq word, that’s all

But agreed with your post, I wouldn’t add much to this... Jfl @ bluepilled cucks saying looks don’t matter
Ah okay, I see what you mean. I can never discern the implication when people use the word ‘kek’ is it just a univerally applicable word that can have positive and negative connotations?

Halo effect vs. Failo effect

Ah okay, I see what you mean. I can never discern the implication when people use the word ‘kek’ is it just a univerally applicable word that can have positive and negative connotations?
Mostly negative, in this case certainly not though. It can also be used to describe that something is funny of course. "Kek" is also a word that you kind of get to using it frequently here no matter how or when kek (see?)

Mostly negative, in this case certainly not though. It can also be used to describe that something is funny of course. "Kek" is also a word that you kind of get to using it frequently here no matter how or when kek (see?)
I got you. I find it fascinating how internet subcultures create their own voacabulary that new members who want to ingratiate themselves have to become familiar with.

Great work. The only one I would attempt modifying would be Mysterious - Enigmatic. I don't think enigmatic carries enough negative connotation. Perhaps something like "sketchy", "suspicious", "reticent", "secretive" or "withdrawn".

Great work. The only one I would attempt modifying would be Mysterious - Enigmatic. I don't think enigmatic carries enough negative connotation. Perhaps something like "sketchy", "suspicious", "reticent", "secretive" or "withdrawn".
Funnily enough it was between ‘enigmatic’ and ‘reticent’. Though I had intended to make my posts more inclusive so they can be understood by your average low-IQcel so I decided against it. ‘Despotic’ was actually picked up on as too advanced by someone in this thread. I know what you mean, there are better examples in a number of cases, but to me ‘enigmatic’ does have connotations of the sinister and clandestine, though perhaps it’s merely a Freudian association and I’m out of my mind.

Funnily enough it was between ‘enigmatic’ and ‘reticent’. Though I had intended to make my posts more inclusive so they can be understood by your average low-IQcel so I decided against it. ‘Despotic’ was actually picked up on as too advanced by someone in this thread. I know what you mean, there are better examples in a number of cases, but to me ‘enigmatic’ does have connotations of the sinister and clandestine, though perhaps it’s merely a Freudian association and I’m out of my mind.

It is among the more interesting adjectives, because honestly the other options weren't far and away better. It feels like there should be a word that more accurately describes some one as "negatively mysterious", but now that I think about it, it is likely just due to our current culture that "mysterious" when applied to a person has an inherent positive quality.

Another interesting thing comparing positive vs negative perceptions of mystery is how passive the positive is compared to the negative. Words like "reticent" and "withdrawn" sort of imply intention. It is as if the person is intentionally hiding something and that thing must be bad or else why would you choose to hide it? With "mysterious", nothing is intentionally withheld, it is merely yet to be discovered. Perhaps others haven't looked closely enough?

It is among the more interesting adjectives, because honestly the other options weren't far and away better. It feels like there should be a word that more accurately describes some one as "negatively mysterious", but now that I think about it, it is likely just due to our current culture that "mysterious" when applied to a person has an inherent positive quality.

Another interesting thing comparing positive vs negative perceptions of mystery is how passive the positive is compared to the negative. Words like "reticent" and "withdrawn" sort of imply intention. It is as if the person is intentionally hiding something and that thing must be bad or else why would you choose to hide it? With "mysterious", nothing is intentionally withheld, it is merely yet to be discovered. Perhaps others haven't looked closely enough?
Exactly, you took the words straight out of my mouth there. I thought the post would look bitter and unfounded in reality if I were to put a passive word in dichotomy to an active one. It seems almost akin to putting something like; “hero”———————“villain” which would be a classic case of the hyperbolic melodrama expected of incels and so often identified and later propagated as slander by IT.

Exactly, you took the words straight out of my mouth there. I thought the post would look bitter and unfounded in reality if I were to put a passive word in dichotomy to an active one. It seems almost akin to putting something like; “hero”———————“villain” which would be a classic case of the hyperbolic melodrama expected of incels and so often identified and later propagated as slander by IT.

Slightly off-topic, but tangentially related, the "hero--villain" thing reminded me of something. One of the most depressing moments of my childhood was after many years of watching Disney movies was the sudden realization that I wasn't the hero, nor the villain in my own life. I was the ugly comedy relief.

Slightly off-topic, but tangentially related, the "hero--villain" thing reminded me of something. One of the most depressing moments of my childhood was after many years of watching Disney movies was the sudden realization that I wasn't the hero, nor the villain in my own life. I was the ugly comedy relief.
The Disney universe is an accurate caricature for how the world is perceived through human eyes. In the Disney world you know everything you need to know about a person simply by looking at their physical form. Are they powerful, malicious, pessimistic or funny? You can tell by taking one look at them. Even more specific attributes such as laziness or grumpiness are embossed into a character’s physical features. The problem with humans is that they are incapable of extrapolating meaning beyond what they see, much like children watching a Disney movie they don’t want to have to use their minds when coming to understand the world around them, they simply want to follow the visual cues left for them by their subconscious, which is anything but misleading outside the contrived world of Disney, where being a good-hearted person is all you need to succeed. If only the real world was so simple.

I want to know the new crowd’s thoughts on this old thread of mine.

Very high IQ post. I especially agree with the "creepy" one.

It's on point.

Only attractive - ugly matter.
The rest are literally memes. Chad can be any of the other ones listed and he'd still slay and have an amazing life.